Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: "Mosquito" Version 2 - All In One 1.2W+ 445nm Modules - 1667 mA

rhd

So these will be available again?
That would be most helpful :)

I generally always have them, I just don't go out of my way to actively sell them here on LPF. But if someone asks for one, I'm happy help. I think right now I have some 1.25W measured modules. I could sell you one for $95 plus shipping.

xivlia

hey rhd, i dropped you a pm dont know if you got it or not, but do you still have the 1.6A mosquito module for sale? if so. i will buy it as soon as possible.... which would be in 2 days when i get my student loan through.

rhd

hey rhd, i dropped you a pm dont know if you got it or not, but do you still have the 1.6A mosquito module for sale? if so. i will buy it as soon as possible.... which would be in 2 days when i get my student loan through.

Sorry, I don't have anything that I would be willing to sell you.

rhd

why not? your saying that as if im a threat to people :\

Read your own reputation comments. The most recent is a negative rep from me, preceded by about a half dozen other negatives from members like TJ, Jake, etc.

I have nothing further to discuss with you on this matter.

How did you get anything about "threat to people" from "Sorry, I don't have anything that I would be willing to sell you." ?

xivlia

oh well i took it in a different way.... just when he said "willing" i thought he was meaning i have some, but i am not selling you it....

plus i dont see how my reputation can even affect buying stuff from your or anyone in that matter, dont you want to make extra cash? this is ridiculous... everyone else sells me laser components.

and furthermore, in my own defense you gave me negative rep, because i asked a question.... whats wrong with asking something even though the answer is elsewhere.... no harm done in that.

Last edited:

xivlia

yeah i know, but im just saying. it would make my life a lot easier. im having trouble setting up my laser pointer the way i want it. and ive already destroyed 3 diodes and a few drivers.. this would help me tons. but if he doesnt want to make some extra cash and help a guy out, then so be it.

you cant expect only to sell to "good rep" people all the time.... gotta make business with the bad guys too, if thats the way you see me as on here....

jakeGT

Yeah I think rhd can choose not to sell to bad rep people or whoever he wants... I wouldn't sell you a cigarette lighter if I remember who you are correctly..

rhd

The most ironic part of this "shark jump", is that I don't have any Mosquito modules, to sell to anyone.

That said, if I did, I still wouldn't pass it along to you. The minute I see a lot of negative feedback relating to:

a) members not doing their own research,
b) members doing/saying/joking about something unsafe,
c) members not listening to advice from those with more experience who offer to help

...that's when I immediately start thinking that I wouldn't want this person using a high powered laser near me. And you, have negative feedback fitting just about every category.

So, my apologies, but I'm not willing to help you out here. I understand that sometimes people's online-personality may not reflect who they are in real life, so don't take this as a slight against you personally. You may be a wonderful person if we met in real-life. But as a result of how your approach has come across here on LPF, I'm just not going to be able to help you out.

Last edited:
The most ironic part of this "shark jump", is that I don't have any Mosquito modules, to sell to anyone.

That said, if I did, I still wouldn't pass it along to you. The minute I see a lot of negative feedback relating to:

a) members not doing their own research,
b) members doing/saying/joking about something unsafe,
c) members not listening to advice from those with more experience who offer to help

...that's when I immediately start thinking that I wouldn't want this person using a high powered laser near me. And you, have negative feedback fitting just about every category.

So, my apologies, but I'm not willing to help you out here. I understand that sometimes people's online-personality may not reflect who they are in real life, so don't take this as a slight against you personally. You may be a wonderful person if we met in real-life. But as a result of how your approach has come across here on LPF, I'm just not going to be able to help you out.

Well said mate!!!

We all understand that people maybe/are different IRL... However...

There is always such things as Stupid Questions... ie: a Question that has been repeatedly answered eleswhere!!! USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

Safety is ABSOLUTELY NOT a joking matter... And I know that from experience. My former employer has found that out the way... at MY EXPENSE.

And if help or advice is offered... Accept it, and take it on board... learn from other peoples mistakes... may save you making some of your own.

My final words... Think before you act/post... Show a bit of maturity and you may find that people might be more willing to help/deal with you. You must realise you are doing the wrong thing with negative 366 rep.:tinfoil:

xivlia

actually i do take advice from people... when did i not? i managed to build my first laser by taking advice on here. i also sorted out a running issue on my laser by taking advice on here. just because someone gives me advice, and i dont reply to it by saying "thank you", it doesnt mean i dont take the advice.

i did not know that it was all sold and gone. if it were, i wouldnt of asked in the first place. i accept the fact that you dont want to sell me even if it were on stock and i do appreciate you being honest by saying how stupid and immature ive been on here, but im no longer like that, and i do take this as a serious hobby.