Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: LaserBee I £50

Costs involved for a LaserBee I Model (T1)

- Shipping and Insurance to the UK from Canada is $59.00 USD...
- Shipping from the UK to Canada... I don't know
- Upgrade to Data Logging C/W CD Software + Firmware + Cable is $49.99 USD
- Hardware upgrade is $20.00 USD
- Recalibration of the LaserBee I + Thermopile is $50.00 USD

This is why we suggested to all new buyers to take the Data Logging right
from the start.

Jerry

Last edited:
Nice score anyway, rob. A LASERBEE, in any shape or form, as long as it's functioning is a GREAT DEAL for the price you're getting it for. I have the DELUXE MODEL with the DATA LOGGING feature & I just LOVE mine. It's easily one of the best investments I've made in my accumulation of laser accessories................rob

I know Rob. I had an opportunity to buy one when the exchange rate was kinder, and It would have cost $70 less, but I didn't and I thought I would never be able to get one - I was wrong!!

Jaseth

Damn you people, I wanted this.. it seems that whenever I update the site every 5 minutes looking for new deals and new threads of interest+replies, nothing happens.. but the moment I am gone great deals suddenly pop up and are taken away.

Hey Jaseth...

don't feel bad... I've missed out on quite a few great deals because
they were posted at 3:00AM and I'm snoring at that time of day...:D

BTW... Diachi let his LaserBee I go at a ridiculously low price...
at that price it was a gift...IMO..;)

Jerry

Jaseth

Hehe yeah and I have the problem that, being in Europe, the many awesome deals from America pop up when I am sleeping.

Indeed, at that price I would have bought and paid for it within 1 minute had I seen the thread.. I have wanted one of your LaserBees for months :worthy: since my friend broke the LPM I used to use. However I have always had to wait a bit longer because I have daily purchases to make (such as a new suit, a new DH bike frame, 2TB for my computer, etc.) and also want to have my DT25 scanner ready before July.
At this price I had to have it.. but then it was gone :(
:cryyy:

Seb

Last edited: