Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Tools

My stuff arrived Saturday and wow that outtie press works nicely. It took me longer to get my adjustable wrench to hold it with and the right sized allen wrench than to push the diodes out. I haven't used any of the wire or the pot adjustment tool yet (still waiting on hosts) but man that stuff is super flexible and is going to work great.

Glad you liked it, Have fun ;)

My stuff arrived Saturday and wow that outtie press works nicely. It took me longer to get my adjustable wrench to hold it with and the right sized allen wrench than to push the diodes out. I haven't used any of the wire or the pot adjustment tool yet (still waiting on hosts) but man that stuff is super flexible and is going to work great.

jayrob

The wire is awesome Jeff...

And I really like the FlexDrive pot tool, and especially the flux syringe! :)

Thanks!

Thanks Jay for the kind words, I do try and put out only the best products I can make that will make life easer for the user ;)

The wire is awesome Jeff...

And I really like the FlexDrive pot tool, and especially the flux syringe! :)

Thanks!

Just a belated thank you for the fast shipping on my order. The diode presses, wire, flux and pot-setting screwdriver all arrived quickly along with the shrink tubing which you threw in also. :beer: It all looks great and will be put to good use when I do my first build.

Thanks

Well thanks for saying so, have fun and be safe ;)

Just a belated thank you for the fast shipping on my order. The diode presses, wire, flux and pot-setting screwdriver all arrived quickly along with the shrink tubing which you threw in also. :beer: It all looks great and will be put to good use when I do my first build.

Thanks

Test loads are sold out as are diode presses I will be making more
in a couple days, very busy on the house right now so I can get
moved in there and have a good place to work on electronics
and machine metel :)

Peace All...

Are you still selling test loads? I have some customers looking for them and I don't think they'd be able to do SMD soldering required with Rkcstr's test load kit.

-Kendall

I am thinking about purchasing 4 colors of wire from you in 10 foot lengths.

Do you have black, red, green, and blue or purple available?

Hey Flaminpyro, any news on tool kit packs.......
.. :lasergun::lasergun::cool:

@ kendall Yes I will be making more 1000ma and 3000ma test loads soon.
The 3000ma version needs more testing but I will be making more ASAP.

@viperx1101 all colors EXCEPT RED are in stock. there was a run on
red an I was wiped out this week.

@BlaDe10 I am working up a couple different laser maintence/repair kits
and will be making a thread for such ASAP

Man where dose the time go :thinking:

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Wow you released so much new things! or did I just stumble across this post late :thinking:

Anyway those are some nice tools :) now im just wishing i had bought a testload and a diode press, more wire and a diode remover :D

When i get a job..... I will spend every last cent on Lasers, well maybe not i still want to have a life :D

I stumbled upon this thread a few months ago as well. It's apparently been here a while. Yea, Jeff makes some really cool stuff :drool:

Wow you released so much new things! or did I just stumble across this post late :thinking:

Anyway those are some nice tools :) now im just wishing i had bought a testload and a diode press, more wire and a diode remover :D

When i get a job..... I will spend every last cent on Lasers, well maybe not i still want to have a life :D

Thanks for the kind words, I do try and make things that will help make the job easyer for us ;)

I stumbled upon this thread a few months ago as well. It's apparently been here a while. Yea, Jeff makes some really cool stuff :drool:

Jeff I've had My Diode Presses for sometime now, and all I can say is Awesome Craftsmanship and Durability. These still work and look exactly like They did on Day One!