Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser show parts

thinking about galvos. maybe a bit of a different price tho.
i wound not mind having 2 projectors.

N/P, here's what I do...

I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting , (thanks Flaminpyro for showing me that one!), and when you select the pic to upload from your pc, you can resize it to 800 x 600 as it uploads. Once it's uploaded you can choose the type of code, (there's a list of them. One says suitable for Forums or something but you'll see it); copy the code; and paste it in. Viola! Then, the pic just goes to full width on the screen without having to scroll left and right to read the text. With a large Avatar, you still have to scroll a touch but only once.

I hope that helps. PM me if I'm not explaining it well enough.

M
:)

You explained it just fine =]
Thank you =]

Ill have the resized pictures posted in about 5-8 minutes

EDIT: Pictures resized

Last edited:

Morgan

You explained it just fine =]
Thank you =]

Ill have the resized pictures posted in about 5-8 minutes

EDIT: Pictures resized

That works too. Tidies the thread I think. I guess photobucket does it a different way and gives you the thumbnails to post. I guess having a play around with some future pics will get a full size but not too big display. Thanks for doing that, it knots my swede sometimes with all that scrolling! ;) Now I can look properly...

M

That works too. Tidies the thread I think. I guess photobucket does it a different way and gives you the thumbnails to post. I guess having a play around with some future pics will get a full size but not too big display. Thanks for doing that, it knots my swede sometimes with all that scrolling! ;) Now I can look properly...

M

No problem at all. =]
Thank you for suggesting it =]
I hate when viewers are uncomfortable, i would rather them make me feel bad so i can fix the problem that have it continue.
Have fun looking!

Thanks again! =]]
Matt

Last chance to purchase anything. Whatever isnt sold here ill just sell on ebay. =]

Thanks for looking! =]