Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: GITD Kryton Grooves

I've been working on these on and off for a few days and finally got some finished.
I have the following available:
4x Blue 9mm
4x Red 5.6mm
4x Blue 5.6mm

These Krytons have already been prepped and the tailcap has been assembled. They just need a diode and driver installed.

I'm looking for $40ea on them + shipping.

I won't be listing these on my website, So PM me for one. Remember that for each sold, $10 will go to Bob_Boyce to help recover the money he loaned to an LPF member.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kryton1.JPG
    kryton1.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 604
  • kryton2.jpeg
    kryton2.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:

DJNY

Why are you teasing me in such hard times :(

Awesome hosts and style :beer:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Really awesome looking hosts now!!! Good luck on the sale!

you always do such great work, this is the reason i am very sad you are closing your shop up :cryyy:

Good luck with the sale and its for a good cause as well :beer:

Last edited:
Still unsure if I am closing or not. I'm shooting for a job as Director of the ambulance district I work for. If I get it, I'll be essentially working 7 days a week.

Thanks, hope I can get it. Pretty sure I'd be the youngest ambulance director in the state, if not the country.
But it would mean working office hours during the week then doing a 72 hour shift fri-mon to keep payroll down until we're out of the slump we're in.

But if I pull it off and keep the district from going belly up ill be set as "the boss" and all will be smooth sailing for the next 30 years.

wow thatd be great! sounds like if the hard work and commitment is there, then the job is yours!:D

Matt,
I may grab one of these but also want to grab atleast one or two drivers as well. Can I do that in one order or would I have to do that separately on the site? Not 100% on buying a groove but ill think it over tonight and wait to hear back from you

we'll combine them somehow. I can just send you an invoice for the whole order if you decide on getting one.

NKO29

I'll take a 5.6mm blue one, send me a pm and i'll give you my info...