Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: GITD Focus Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I took a little time and tried out some GITD powder and epoxy. If anyone is interested, I have some for sale.

These use a GITD Powder ( Super Bright Glow in The Dark Powder Strontium Aluminate Half Oz | eBay)

I mixed the powder with a clear epoxy and smeared it into the grooves. After the Epoxy set, I let them sit in Acetone for a couple of minutes, and then using an attachment I made for my drill, I spun the focus adapters on a cloth rag to remove the excess Epoxy from the top surface, leaving the grooves filled with GITD Epoxy.

The green is by far the best for glowing, Next is red, and then blue. I also have powder for purple, but the glow is SOO dim, I did not make any. I did attempt to make purple by mixing the red and blue together, but it did not turn out.

I am asking $7 per focus adapter. I have added them to the website so I don't have to send out individual invoices.
Green Focus Adapters Here
Red Focus Adapters Here
Blue Focus Adapters Here
GITDFA.jpg

GITDFA_01.jpg

GITDFA_02.jpg

Attachments

• GITDFA_01.jpg
    GITDFA_01.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 221
  • GITDFA_02.jpg
    GITDFA_02.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Ill be dropping the price in the morning after I get to work. I got a ticket from the Missouri Department of Conservation today that needs paying.

:drool: lower prices!! why don't I just set it up so my direct deposit just goes straight into the Mohgasm account.

people should jump all over these! they are great and i thought $10 was a steal.

3/4" diameter, and I *think* 0.2" thick. I can't recall if I made them thicker to accommodate the milled front or not.

These are full of awesome!! gotta have one (more may follow) :beer:

They're flat on the back with the M9x0.5 thread for your lens to screw into.

do you plan to make anything bigger or a polished one at a higher price?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.