Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Full Colour Driver Extension for the White Fusion kit

Yep, but could you adress is to "Robert Dixon," as opposed to the name on the pp address

Rob

ZRTMWA

Would a 9V power supply be okay for a 12x build as they take a higher amount of voltage (I think)?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to drive a 200mW O-like module at around 449mA to only acheive 50mW? It makes sense in my head.

Edit: Actually on the O-like website it says the working current for these is <300mA :wtf:???

Thanks.
To my knowledge hasn't everyone been driving their 50mW's at 449mA?

I don't know, how many volts are the 12x? A 9V battery source is not good, not even with a phr diode, you must have extra voltage as the battery discharges/sags.

Yep, but could you adress is to "Robert Dixon," as opposed to the name on the pp address

Rob
Yes sure no problem.

ZRTMWA

I thought you said earlier that it was okay to run the driver at 9V but that was the minimum, someone inquired?

VF is about 5.5-6V around 400-450ma I believe.

Yes, 9V is minimum. So if you start with a 9V battery source you have no room for discharge. A 9V PSU (regulated) is good. But I see now that the forward voltage of the 12x is pretty high, so 10V minimum.

Just quoting myself here, 5 more days.

SHIN, bhank, 2007Revolution: You have been on the list for along time now but haven't shown any further interest in the driver, I give you 1 week to get one. After that I will remove you from the list so someone else can have it. If you know now that you don't want in, please let me know asap. Thanks!

Danjoo, you're on the list for one R391, G449, V125mA.

Danjoo

Paid via Paypal.

Thanx alot.

Now i cant wait to build this white laser thingy...

Juhu..

Daniel

Good news everyone!
farnsworth.jpg

I happen to have just three drivers left, then they're all gone. So we need to start a new list of interest for a second batch! It doesn't matter if you think you may get one soon in the future, or REALLY want one, as long as you're interested in one or several. You don't even have to buy one ones the list is ready. The minimum goal is 10 drivers so hurry up... ughh.. chop-shop!

Glad to hear! Also, Danjoo, your driver is on the way. And Dieselmarine, still want yours?

Danjoo

Got it Yesterday, now i wait for the sightfx stuff...

Very nice

Daniel

Alright, I'm ready to buy, let's get this show on the road!

I'm going to change the resistors anyway, so go ahead and max out the currents on all three drives to start with on mine. I guess if you're out of drivers now, I'll have to wait, and that's fine. I made you wait, you're allowed to make me wait. Just letting you know I'm ready to paypal whenever you are.

Woo-hoo!