Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/FT: Blu-ray, Red set - Copper Heatsinks

Gata

I am sure he's not lying. I wouldn't doubt TJ would do something like that.

took me 2 minutes....

23376d1253595189-fs-ft-blu-ray-red-set-copper-heatsinks-negrep.jpg

Last edited:
@Gata - I agree.
@TJ - You've wasted 2 minutes of your life there TJ. Enjoy

Do you see any neg reps in his profile??? How can I remove a rep? C0ld cant even do that. I tried getting a rep I made removed from Bobhaha and it couldn't be done.

Whatever you want to think there is no neg rep on his profile. And I just proved it can be altered. I could of did a better job with more time and rhe original photo. Noticed how its blurred, Hmmm:thinking:

Lol dude whatever.. It doesn't matter.

This thread was jacked and I feel for the seller. Yeah it may be overpriced in my opinion - but you've now posted 7 times in this thread in a negative way. Abusing the ability to have an opinion, and its just not fair.

No one cares man. You must not have anything better to do.. Just leave it.

Peace
Tom

If no one cares why keep replying LOL.

And no, I really have nothing better to do. I just don't like scammers. Sorry....

SCAMMERS? He isnt stealing your money mate. Just pricing at what HE things its worth!

Your pathetic. Grow up mate. If he takes your money and doesn't send it, i'd be happy. Then you could call him an ACTUAL scammer.

Pathetic...

What is pathetic is how mad you are getting on someone else thread LOL. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you are. but I'm not calling you names. So look in the mirror before standing on your pedestal and casting judgments.
How about minding your business? Then maybe we can all be happy. :thanks:

For someone who doesn't care, you sure do type a lot m8.

@tommi - you are not listening to logic. read the whole thread again and look at how things progressed. you made yourself , Gata and the OP look like an ass.

th fact that the aixiz module (specially where the diode would be pressed in) is OUTSIDE of the heatsink makes these builds woth less than the asking price

the fact that the aixiz module (specially where the diode would be pressed in) is OUTSIDE of the heatsink makes these builds woth less than the asking price

Not including they are used too.

Yes I'd call asking $200 for $50 worth of laser junk a scam. Sorry if you all dont agree with that. He is phishing for a n00b.

Gata

I will stop posting in this thread after this.

I just want to apologize to TJ. You are right, I should have minded my own business. I will try and be smarter next time ;)

Gata

@tommi - you are not listening to logic. read the whole thread again and look at how things progressed. you made yourself , Gata and the OP look like an ass.

I made myself look like that. It's not Tom's fault.

Alright, I removed the price a while ago and am not selling them.
1st off, they are practically new T_J, used only once or twice and I mean that literally.
2nd, and hopefully the last thing I have to say, is here's a video. I know it doesn't show up on my profile anymore, but it still shows up on my "User CP":

(And I think everyone can agree that it would be very difficult/time consuming to "photoshop" or I guess you can say "after-effect" a video like this.)