Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

FS/FT: Blu-ray, Red set - Copper Heatsinks

Gata

I will stop posting in this thread after this.

I just want to apologize to TJ. You are right, I should have minded my own business. I will try and be smarter next time ;)

Gata

@tommi - you are not listening to logic. read the whole thread again and look at how things progressed. you made yourself , Gata and the OP look like an ass.
I made myself look like that. It's not Tom's fault.

Alexizupinhea

Alright, I removed the price a while ago and am not selling them.
1st off, they are practically new T_J, used only once or twice and I mean that literally.
2nd, and hopefully the last thing I have to say, is here's a video. I know it doesn't show up on my profile anymore, but it still shows up on my "User CP":

(And I think everyone can agree that it would be very difficult/time consuming to "photoshop" or I guess you can say "after-effect" a video like this.)

Tech_Junkie

Banned
I was just busting your chops.
I told you I would for spamming my thread...right? I'm a man of my word. The rep disappeared because I had the thread deleted.

DONT SPAM MY THREADS ANYMORE.

LuxorLasers747

Where did you get the coper heatsink?? I have the same flashlight! bought it on dealextreme :)

MeanGreen

WOW this thread is almost a year old...how did you manage to dig it up?

Alexizupinhea

WOW this thread is almost a year old...how did you manage to dig it up?
I know, I just saw it now and was like "wth???" Also, I made it using various copper fittings and stuffing the very small gap with aluminum foil and solder. Good luck making your own if you choose to do so.