Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Custom machined laser hosts and parts.

Kenom said:
[quote author=Zom-B link=1224002984/20#36 date=1225411528]I forgot it if you said it, but do you make the hosts that accept a 5.6mm diode directly or do they still need a module (such as Aixiz)? What lens do you use?

There is already an affordable host that incorporates just this.  I can't understand why you would want to transition from a Kryton, that has this feature already, to something hand made and not necessarily as high a quality.[/quote]

Didnt look like a question to me. Questions usually end in question marks.

Over the top works because it gets the point across.

lol, i should probably stay out of this.. but Pyro's first response made me say "oh snap!" out loud. this board needs more drama ;D

- replace "the"" with 3 X's( they are just space for later engraving)
+shipping to canada pls

I know nothing about what I want in a barrel. But if Pyro wants to make a few of the same barrel, just a simple design with a good battery pick and a place for a laser module I will pick one up.

Any way you will run off 5-10 of the same model?

pyroeric, did you get my pm. It says you opened it , but i haven't got a reply so i don't know if you just skipped past it