Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS custom focus rings for any build

its not perfect, The original home of the 30cal focus adapter is the aurora c6 host...unfortunately i havent got all the parts needed to build it yet so it goes on the kryton for now. Its not totally flush, nor is it the same diameter...looks good to me though, im not all that big on uniformity.

i'll post pics once my camera battery charges.

Last edited:
hey moebius heres the pics of the kryton with the 30cal focus adapters.

p1010235s.jpg

p1010233v.jpg

p1010231w.jpg

p1010232nb.jpg

That looks realy good ! with 3 vertical fins at the switch end it could pass as a rocket, me likes :yh:

thanks guys for the kind words. I would say that the credit goes to jeff for his very nice focus adapters...

that focus adapter is supposed to go on an aurora c6 but heck...im gonna keep it on the kryton. OhHH Jeff!!! I think i need another focus adapter!! PM sent.

Any one wishing a custom focus adpter made to fit the Kryton please give me a PM and I will hook you up :D

A couple new styles of focus adpters have just been added to the OP
this is one of them ;)

Just when I thought these couldn't get any hotter! I'm really digging the blacked out triple trit. That would look great on any of the C6's out there. :bowdown:

My wish list keeps growing.....

So I ordered a kit from FlamingPyro (Aka Jeff) and I am very pleased with this. It uses the Ultrafire C88 host with Jeff's amazing six tritium hydra head, obviously inspired by DTR's awesome build. This kit was a first for Jeff, as he had not offered these hosts before. It took a while to get the hosts, and then to get the design right, but it was worth every bit of the wait. Jeff had some 5mm yellow tritium vials, and I wanted something that would stand out, and I loved the Hydra head from DTR's build. These things are bright, and you can see the laser head easily at night.

This thing is heavy, solid, and well designed. I got an aluminum case from Dillon Precision Machining, which should keep this pretty well protected through any transport.

Very large laser diode heatsinks

Dual V5 flex drives heatsinked to the huge pill

Battery, tailcap and host

Focus Ring and Heatsink - The machining on this is amazing. The threading is so smooth and tight and the action is incredibly smooth.

Some scale:

several pictures of the finished laser

Test run power

Blue beam

Day time blue beam, no smoke

This thing is a beast! It makes my 400mw O-like 532 look anemic!

Jeff was great to work with, and I will definitely be talking with him whenever I pull the trigger on another design. His finishing touches, like the sleeve for the battery, the plug for the aperture, and even charging the battery before shipping just put icing on the cake.

Last edited:
I would like one, but may have an issue with the bezel on my laser. PM Sent with details.

A detailed PM will be sent shortly, sorry for the mis-understanding. Hadn't had my coffee yesterday when I read the OP. :na: