Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: **CLOSED** 220mW 6X Laser

daguin

Re: FS: Drivers, Modules, & Lasers

The O-Like website lists them as 3-5V. I have power tested two with 6V. They were fine. They did not heat up. They continued to push current through the dummy load the same as at 4.5V.

However, I have not done any long term testing at 6V

Peace,
dave

daguin

The green laser and the LCC diode in aiXiz are sold

Peace,
dave

daguin

I'm pulling the O-Like modules. I was working with one last night. I really don't like how high they will allow the current to climb.

I think that I will build some low powered lecture/fluorescing pens with them. I can set a PHR at <50mW and let it climb for quite some time before the current climbs to the point that it becomes a threat to the diode. I can also power them at these levels with two AAA's.

Peace,
dave

Hey Dave, try removing every single small little resistor with the R1-R6 marked next to them and also remove the Black part where the button would normally go. Just remove them, do not solder a jumper in place (except for where the button would go of course). You will have a constant current driver and it should remain pretty steady. The Pot won't work but you will get good output for a PHR and it will run just fine at 3V.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Modules, & Lasers

Thanks Dave. I got my package yesterday. I appreciate how you always send out so quickly.

daguin

Re: FS: Modules, & Lasers

The little red module is sold.

Only the Burnin Red Module and the 6X laser left

4) Fourth, as I was clearing out stuff, I found a full red laser module. It has a Long Closed Can diode and a fixed Rkcstr driver. It is putting out >230mW. You will just need a battery and a heat sink for this one. It will take 5.5V-12V. It is $30

6) Sixth, I have a 6X based hand held laser. It has a GGW diode and a flexdrive. It is housed in an Cree, MX Power host. It is powerd by a single CR123 size battery. It has a tail cap, clicky switch. You can use a primary or a rechargeable battery. It comes with a storage/carrying case. You can get it with the standard aiXiz acrylic lens or the Jayrob 405-G-1 low loss lens. With the standard lens it is putting out 180mW. With the Jayrob lens it is putting out 220mW. It is $180 with the acrylic lens. It is $240 with the Jayrob lens.

mxpower1.jpg

Peace,
dave

daguin

Re: FS: **PRICE DROP** 220mW 6X Laser & 230mW Red Module

As I was clearing out stuff, I found a full red laser module. It has a Long Closed Can diode and a fixed Rkcstr driver. It is putting out >230mW. You will just need a battery and a heat sink for this one. It will take 5.5V-12V. It is $30

**PRICE DROP** I have a 6X based hand held laser. It has a GGW diode and a flexdrive. It is housed in an Cree, MX Power host. It is powerd by a single CR123 size battery. It has a tail cap, clicky switch. You can use a primary or a rechargeable battery. It comes with a storage/carrying case. You can get it with the standard aiXiz acrylic lens or the Jayrob 405-G-1 low loss lens. With the standard lens it is putting out 180mW. With the Jayrob lens it is putting out 220mW. It is $180 $160 with the acrylic lens. It is $240 $220 with the Jayrob lens.

mxpower1.jpg

Peace,
dave

PM sent for red module.

Rob

Hey Dave,

Is the price for the 6x laser include shipping?

daguin

Hey Dave,

Is the price for the 6x laser include shipping?

Shipped in the US. International will add a bit.

Peace,
dave

Rob

Alright, awesome. Now to justify spending more money on lasers.... Hahaha

daguin

The red module is sold.

Peace,
dave

daguin

Alright, awesome. Now to justify spending more money on lasers.... Hahaha

Et ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis
in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

There ya go ;)

Peace,
dave

Re: FS: **PRICE DROP** 220mW 6X Laser

Whaqt in pecadilllo did all that mean?:thinking:

"I absolve you of all you idiosynioncraties. In the name of country, faternity, und der oly spirit?"

Let dere b light! D light full light (preferably blue violet)!

Oyez! Oyez!

All kidding aside, Dave, by the time I've saved enuff 4 the 6x, someone should have swooped up the Daguin made lazor.:san: