Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FS: 8 Different Custom Focus Adapters

Hey All,

For Sale: Custom Focus adapters.

Here are some Focus adapters that i have made over time.:) They are all different from each other.

Here are the Picutres.....

Pictures:

PicEditdone.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

Prices & Size:

A) $4................... 22mm SOLD.!!!
B) $7................... 24.5mm Sold.!!!
C) $7................... 25mm SOLD.!!!
D) $7................... 18mm SOLD.!!!
E) $7................... 20mm SOLD.!!!
F) $6................... 17.5mm
G) $4................... 12mm SOLD.!!!
H) $4................... 12mm (The Aperture will be the same opening as the others) SOLD.!!!

Shipping is $3 WorldWide no matter how many you buy.

All $8 for $40 + Free Shipping.:)

PM Me or Post.:)

:thanks: For Looking.!!!

Last edited:

Those are very nice!
Are they threaded to fit Aixiz lens or are they glue on type?

Those are very nice!
Are they threaded to fit Aixiz lens or are they glue on type?

They are all threaded for an AixiZ Lens nut. None are using glue.:)

I will add this info to the OP.

Seriously? All 8 for $40 ? I'll definitely take those! :) You've got a sale!

Cool if I pay you later this evening? I still need to read that PM from you and respond also. Busy day.

Seriously? All 8 for $40 ? I'll definitely take those! :) You've got a sale!

Cool if I pay you later this evening? I still need to read that PM from you and respond also. Busy day.

Sure is serious.:) Glad you think the pricing is fair. I was unsure of them.

However i have to say Sorry as you are a little to late to buy all of them at once.:cryyy:

I got a few PMs before your post.

There are only a few left. Please look at the OP for whats left. Maybe you will like those.

I can tell you that D is my favorite one and reminds me of the heat on a Groove Host.

I can always make more of different kind focus adapters.

Last edited:
You're warming right up to that lathe. I told it wasn't that hard. Like an etch a sketch with the knobs lol.

I have been talking to chinese based CNC shops lately. It would appear that they are willing to make and anodize parts for about the same price as i pay for the aluminum alone, so i may be going that route soon.

1 Left.:)

I dint Expect these to go so quick.:) Seems alot of people like focus adapters.:) I sure do. Makes your Laser look more complete.

I Normal dont sit there and make a bunch of different ones at a time. Every day to wards the end when i finish heatsinks i will make one. Eventually they add up.:)

But D. Was my Favorite. I Loved how that one looked. Iam going to super size it.:eg:

Replied.:)

You're warming right up to that lathe. I told it wasn't that hard. Like an etch a sketch with the knobs lol.

I have been talking to chinese based CNC shops lately. It would appear that they are willing to make and anodize parts for about the same price as i pay for the aluminum alone, so i may be going that route soon.

Thanks.:) Iam very slow on the Lathe compare to everyone else since iam still learning, but i think i have improved my speed quit a bit since the beginning.

Back