Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 473nm CNI PGL-III-C Blue Portable Laser 473 nm ≥ 100mW

NO NO NO NO that was not even a CNI unit. That was a viasho that was purchased used from another member over a year ago. That laser was actually an RPL from optotronics.com. I pretty much got scammed when I bought that laser. It was being advertised as an 80mW laser when actually it was more like 30mW with some IR. So NO NO NO this is not an IR leaking laser. This is a pretty much brand new CNI PGL-III-473nm.

NO NO NO NO that was not even a CNI unit. That was a viasho that was purchased used from another member over a year ago. That laser was actually an RPL from optotronics.com. I pretty much got scammed when I bought that laser. It was being advertised as an 80mW laser when actually it was more like 30mW with some IR. So NO NO NO this is not an IR leaking laser. This is a pretty much brand new CNI PGL-III-473nm.

I can say from personal experience that yobresal takes excellent care of his lasers and are exactly as described, my 589nm is brand new IMO, looks like it was just taken out of a box from CNI and still functions amazingly!!

Thanks kingdave. Also I think it would be a good idea to post a link to the review of this laser so people can see how it operates

If this isn't sold yet, I am absolutely and suddenly interested - as my PGL-III-C 473 just died.

attachment.php

...? lol

-Chris

Ahahaha. Almost lost it there when I saw that. Who and why? LMAO :D

Okios, I have been there a time or two :D Ride the water log one, its the BEST :p I would kill for that laser, I have not even seen 473nm :(

Press button, LED turns on, no beam. Turn button off, red LED doesn't turn off. Very strange.

oikos

i am sorry aryntha... as you probably already know, just sold it couple days ago.... i am sorrie :( best of luck and hope you won't lose much on shipping