Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 445 1W Laser Custom Host, one of a kind!

Refrigerator just died so im out, i will be in contact for my next laser.
Im already bored with the one i received last week from olike, i want something really powerful next time.

Please PM me, I had a bad experience witt he last guy I bought a 1.8 watt from on here.
Shotty construction and now I am out 180 and have no idea what to do with it, still talking about some kind of refund or repair I guess.
Would be interested and I am in Canada.

Please PM me, I had a bad experience witt he last guy I bought a 1.8 watt from on here.
Shotty construction and now I am out 180 and have no idea what to do with it, still talking about some kind of refund or repair I guess.
Would be interested and I am in Canada.

everybody in this forum will vouch for ehgemus
his build quality is top notch!

Thanks for the info!
I will definitely buy it if it is still here in a couple days, I hope paypal hurries up and verifies my banking info.
I will definitely also be posting a topic telling people to avoid the user that sold the shotty laser if this does not get resolved, but I will give him some time to resolve it before I post any names or anything.

Burnsy

Yep I also can say that Ehgemus' work is ultra high quality.
I have 2 lasers (one from him and one from DTR) and they are both my 2 favorite looking hosts. Not to mention the superb threads (no slackness) and I love the clicky button :)

BAW

Thanks for the reply. I will buy it. Let me know the full cost including postage and I will get that to you. If it's easier you could send it to a friend of mine in Indiana.
Thanks

BAW

Payment sent. With the photos and everyones great comments I'm really looking forward to it. I'll add my comments when it arrives from my mate. Thanks Epgemus. Could you possibly post a photo of it operating before you send it off. Cheers. Brent