Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: 240 mw blu-ray laser!!! Perfect condition!

No fog was used!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAY LOOK LIKE IT BUT ITS A REFLECTION OF A WINDOW! TRUST ME!

Last edited:

DJNY

Why are you selling this laser after such a short period of time?
I can offer $170 inkl shipping to Austria!

I need the money, never really used it that much.

If this guy doesn't pm me back, you may get it. He offered a little more than you.

DJNY

I need the money, never really used it that much.

If this guy doesn't pm me back, you may get it. He offered a little more than you.

I know it to well from what you´re talking about.. I abandoned all my possession for lasers... and you know what, I´m happy I´ve done it! :beer:

Edit: I don´t believe this sentence:

and only used it for only 5 minutes with only periods of 10secs or less with a cool down time of 10 seconds!!!

Why should you buy a laser and use it only for 5 minutes in 4 months!? Tell us the truth, finally you have to make people trust you, beacause you haven´t reputation here.

Last edited:

cmak

What's the latest offer to compete with? My $135 from earlier was a bit of a lowball...

I know it to well from what you´re talking about.. I abandoned all my possession for lasers... and you know what, I´m happy I´ve done it! :beer:

Edit: I don´t believe this sentence:

Why should you buy a laser and use it only for 5 minutes in 4 months!? Tell us the truth, finally you have to make people trust you, beacause you haven´t reputation here.

Look, I am totally serious here ok. I go to astronomy clubs here around Tucson, but lately there hasn't been any in a while or I don't know about them till its to late. The last one we had was in new mexico, and I only went up there to drop someone off since I had to work the next day. The only time I used it was when I was showing off to my friends, and taking the pics of it.
Since this post I used it for 5 sec. taking beam shots, and another 5 sec to light a match showing off to my neighbor. That is it.

And also is that my pay check has been cut in half, and need the money.

Sorry if you do not believe me in any way. I am telling the truth though.

cmak

A 5-min. in-depth demonstration video wouldn't hurt your cause ;)

another option is if you have a reputable forum member (vet) living nearby, you can have them take a look at it and possibly confirm/deny the validity of your statements.

Hope it helps!
-cmak

Not sure if anyone live in Tucson, Az... I'll try to take video of it this week. any specific thing you want to see in the video?

Making video now. last chance to have anything you want in the video... in the next 20 min.

cmak

try turning off the lights and pointing it at raw peanuts or peanut-butter to make it glow... and if it's adjustable-focus, a long-range match light would be pretty nice ;)

+rep if it's good