Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2 1.2W 445nM Guidesmans. $120 Super cheap!

that's the single worst thing you can ask your customers to do at this point.

Best thing you can do is send them the products with tracking... And win the dispute, or have them cancel the dispute after they have the products.

See, problem is after a dispute is cancelled by them, they are left with absolutely zero recourse, if you still don't come through.

Not saying this to be mean, but what you're asking is exactly what a scammer would ask people to do.

exactly!! I'm one of the buyers, and he has been bugging the crap out of me to end the claim...has he ever sold anything online before....seriously.

Trying to tell me he needs the money...seriously man? You have had my funds "held" for a hell of a lot longer than how long you have shipped out the laser. I am the only one who should be upset.

Last edited:

I have to chime in and reinforce how critical Infinitus's point is. Nobody should EVER cancel a paypal claim until they have received what they have payed for. NO MATTER WHAT. Besides if he ships it out soon or has already shipped it out on the 12th you should be receiving your packages in the next day or 2 which is not a very long time for him to wait considering what you would be putting on the line. No offence intended to you Machinist Joe, Just giving some helpful pointers for all buyers who use paypal and have opened a claim.

Edit- Spam post deleted. Post is now irrelevant and confusing. Sorry.

Last edited:
Ok guys. I'm sorry if I look like a spammer here. Don't end the claim then. Once you get your package (tomorrow probably) I expect an apology (from dlipford) for accusing me of straight up being a scammer after I had shipped the product with an apology and tracking info.

Tracking info says that the guy who bought the other laser was delivered yesterday. I wonder if I can get him to chime in here. I'll shoot him an email.

Is it fair to request that he takes pictures of the process of opening the box? What if he were to be the scammer and lied about saying what I actually sent him? A video would be even better.

At first I thought this was directed at me yobreal. I was like... :wtf:
The price is too low if anything. Get the Hell out of here SPAMMER!!!!
Your products a crap anyway.

Last edited:
LOL, Yeah I didn't realize how my post was going to look after the spam was deleted. It looked really bad. LOL, sorry about that. It was not directed toward you. I was actually doing the opposite of what it appeared I was doing (defending you VS attacking you)

Haha, yeah I realized after a few seconds.
LOL, Yeah I didn't realize how my post was going to look after the spam was deleted. It looked really bad. LOL, sorry about that. It was not directed toward you. I was actually doing the opposite of what it appeared I was doing (defending you VS attacking you)

OK Joe,

Got the laser in the mail today! So please tell me what the trick is to get it to power on. I know the batteries are good, because they power my other 445 1watt just fine. But no matter how I put the batteries in, or adjust the spring for the batteries, I get no power. Any words of advice?

Does it have anything to do with one 18350, and one RC123 being the supply? I don't think so, but still I'm not sure thats a good idea using two different types of batteries.

IMAG1556.jpg

That's the setup, see anything I need to do, or do you know how the batteries would go in, (yes there is only one battery in pic, but there's two) so at least I would know I have the batteries in the right way...looks to me like its case positive.

Last edited:
i got it, i got it, i got it....

With your charger, do you know what it means when the lights start flashing green and red?

Last edited:

jakeGT

First: you should use two of the same batteries. Get another 18350.
Second: both batteries go positive end in first. + going towards the head.
Third: red to green on a charger means charging, when it turns solid green it is charged

If the buyer from the other Guidesman shows up here, would you want to send each other batteries? Assuming we each got different ones. You send me your 18350, and I'll send you my RC123? Let me know, thanks!!

Or if you can ask the other buyer, Joe? Thanks.

I believe the other buyer got both cr123s. If you would like dlipford I can purchase another set and have them shipped to you.

Blord

You do realize that little driver is having 1.3A current and all the excessive voltage is dumped on the ic as well. Even with a metal on the ic, it should also bonded with the host for more heatsinking. Just my opinion as builder.

It's not mandatory, but it is recommended. With the guidesman the pill is plastic so it isn't as easy though. As long as the duty cycle is respected he should have no problem.

Oh, and you can't see it on the pic, but the driver has heatsinking on both sides.
You do realize that little driver is having 1.3A current and all the excessive voltage is dumped on the ic as well. Even with a metal on the ic, it should also bonded with the host for more heatsinking. Just my opinion as builder.

Last edited:
Are these gone?..

I can hardly tell from all the riffraff between offers to buy..

I might like to buy one if available ?