Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 13096 host Complete Build Kit

Very Cool, advice is always welcome, this particular laser was commisined and they did not want fins I agree with you but after carring it around in my front pocket for a week I realy like the smooth finish and it's size. I will put fins on yours if that is what you would like all my heatsinks can be modified to suit the customer. I can shorten it up some but it realy feels good in your hand at that length. Thanks for the advice,BR Pyro...
:wave:

When I get some extra cash I'm gonna want a copper heat sink for my little "pure copper" host I got from china a while back (DX shows it as stainless). I don't want to mess with turning copper on my mini-lathe, especially since your prices are reasonable.
What I've really been wanting is to have a few hosts of mine notched for the 23mm x 3mm tritium vials I'm going to order. That's why I asked if you have a milling machine as well. I totally screwed a beautiful host all to hell trying to do this with a dremel:banghead:.
Let me know if you can notch them for me and give me a price if so. Either way, I'll be getting a copper heatsink from ya.

Thanks!

edit: sorry. I just noticed this is the wrong thread to post this question in. I checked my user cp and automatically responded without paying attention.

Last edited:
How much for just the host with heat-sink. I have a 50mW coming from o-like?

No milling machine here I'm sorry to say but I bought some of thoese tritium vials to do the very same thing with and plan on making a templet to place on the laser so the cut will be stright, if I get this down I plan on offering it on all my kits and builds. only I have bought the 3mmx7mm vials so not as long of a notch. but they arn't very bright either but still looks very cool.
PM when you will need them copper heatsinks, it's been pretty busy lately.

Peace Pyro...

When I get some extra cash I'm gonna want a copper heat sink for my little "pure copper" host I got from china a while back (DX shows it as stainless). I don't want to mess with turning copper on my mini-lathe, especially since your prices are reasonable.
What I've really been wanting is to have a few hosts of mine notched for the 23mm x 3mm tritium vials I'm going to order. That's why I asked if you have a milling machine as well. I totally screwed a beautiful host all to hell trying to do this with a dremel:banghead:.
Let me know if you can notch them for me and give me a price if so. Either way, I'll be getting a copper heatsink from ya.

Thanks!

edit: sorry. I just noticed this is the wrong thread to post this question in. I checked my user cp and automatically responded without paying attention.

Great host looks sweet! By chance are you putting out this kit? At that price I dont think I can look past this kit.

Thanks Jeff, I love this host!
Good job for fixing my 405nm great work.

Thank you John for saying so, it was a pleasure to help you get your sons laser back in working order :D

Best wishes to you and yours :beer: