Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 07E in a ehgemus host

Haven't been using this much lately, thought someone might appreciate it more than me. Haven't been able to test myself, should be atleast 4W, it's running a 3.5a SXD, 3e lense, and takes 2x 18650. Has a clicky tail cap that acts as a safety, with a momentary action on the side. Haven't let it run for too long, but it only gets a little warm after 30seconds. It has maybe? ~2 hours of uptime. Let me know if you have any questions.
I'm asking $220 shipped. Goggles are $25 extra,but are included if this sells by 5/3. I want to keep this in the US.

5Ubf5di.jpg

Ewms6Ln.jpg

xZ0zTmt.jpg

EGeG6Pc.jpg

IMIkp9F.jpg

oWHUy9o.jpg

jM51Tji.jpg

xIebBG7.jpg

inAX25x.jpg

wM8NOZZ.jpg

ZYAiSZS.jpg

Last edited:

If only I didn't have an 07E already I'd be going for this :D

Seriously though that's a great price for that host and 07 combo. I'm right there with everyone, if I didn't have one id be all over that chit!!

Beautiful host though, I was bummed ehgemus left but it's refreshing seeing his hosts popping back up on the forum.

Thanks for the comments everyone, seems to be a very popular diode. Looks like I made a good decision =) I hate to part with it, but it's been very sketch in my neck of the woods to use. I live less than 5mi from PDX.

Last edited:

Sta

- Where was the picture with no lens taken? Was there any dust in the room?
- Is the button momentary or toggle?
- Are there any stripes of no light in the diode output?

- Where was the picture with no lens taken? Was there any dust in the room?
- Is the button momentary or toggle?
- Are there any stripes of no light in the diode output?

Hey, unfortunately I don't have a lab, but this picture was taken when I assembled it on my soldering desk. I keep it fairly clean, and didn't leave the lens off for very long.
The back button is toggle, which disconnects the negative connection? The side is momentary.
Well, there is obviously the fins that spread out from the sides of the "bar". But there isn't any deformities in said bar of the main output. Did I understand what you meant? If not let me know.