Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 0 left wicked lasers 25.00ea

Re: FS: 3 left wicked lasers 25.00ea

i just wanted to make sure. ive already sent payment.

jake21

i got ur payment drew, it will be shipped tomorrow

Re: FS: 9 wicked lasers 25.00ea

drew said:
send me your paypal address and how many you have left

Werent you one of the members slamming this guy Jake in that beware thread? Negative repped him, and now having a hint of brown on your nose?
Good to see the level of dignity you have :-X

@Jake21, for the members who tried to screw your business by adding to that thread, I know where id be telling them to go ;)

daguin

Cartman said:
[quote author=drew link=1231642438/20#20 date=1231687307]send me your paypal address and how many you have left
Werent you one of the members slamming this guy Jake in that beware thread? Negative repped him, and now having a hint of brown on your nose?
Good to see the level of dignity you have :-X
@Jake21, for the members who tried to screw your business by adding to that thread, I know where id be telling them to go ;)[/quote]

You must live in a simple black or white world. This is not me, but the point is the same. There are many points between love and hate

I will not buy anything else from Jake because he lied to me. If I was still buying from him, I would have bought all of these from him at the first posting. It was a good deal.

HOWEVER, I have recommended to others that they not buy anything he builds or at least that one uses a middle man to check the item before paying because the quality of his builds is VERY inconsistent and his customer service sucks.

HOWEVER, I have also said that you SHOULD buy his inexpensive components AND I even aided the sale of these pointers by reporting the condition of them and their suitability for being used with the AixiZ modules to build new lasers from.

So am I a "lover" or a "hater"? Was I "brown nosing" when I recommended to IgorT that he buy these from Jake? Should Jake "tell me where to go" if I decide to buy some component from him?

Peace,
dave

DocX

I'm interested in one of these. ;D

Does the price include shipping anywhere ?

I'm in the UK

DocX

jake21

im not going to hate on any one if they hate me so be it idc, like i said if u hate me and don't want to buy my things don't read my for sale post  :p

2 left

JLSE

jake21 said:
im not going to hate on any one if they hate me so be it idc, like i said if u hate me and don't want to buy my things don't read my for sale post  :p

2 left

Ill take them if there still availible :)

PM sent for 2

DocX

Hi Jake21,

Sent you a PM.

How soon after payment will you be shipping these ?

Most likely monday. Post Office closed Sunday!

DocX

@Jake21,

Just received this laser today, as described!

Thanks. ;D