Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Red Lasers For Your Project

TTerbo

Here is my prototype six pointer R/G/BR lumina wheel-My glass got broken- making a new one.(12 pieces JB Welded together- 4 different kinds of glass.) I place my fingers on the pointer buttons and can 'play' them to go with the music. I used leather coasters to avoid scratching any more pointers- I think I can squeeze two more in there but its a tight fit- this is my third prototype-

so how do you get them to light at the same time?

3zuli

I also had the same idea (about 1 year ago), see there: http://laserpointerforums.com/f42/idea-new-pen-host-47079.html
these pens DON'T fit aixiz module, so all you could do is to *somehow* take the original module out, remove the red diode and place your new diode inside. but I don't even know if it has 5.6mm diode or some other :undecided:
also there's no mass for heatsinking

so how do you get them to light at the same time?
I can light one to six with my fingertips on the buttons- I have tie wraps I can use to keep them on full time but prefer to do it on the fly( to the music)- it has 3 532s- 2 BRs and one red- for now. I can push the pens out and use any combo i want.

IsaacT

Have yall ever heard of the Laser Harp? It uses laser beams like strings, so when you interfere with the beam it causes a note....this sounds like what Len is doing, just with light not sound. Now that would be some acid induced craziness....imagine playing a harp that uses lasers for strings, and not only does it play a note, but it is also connected to a laser projector that spews out photons to the music....srry, sometimes my mind wanders.