Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free High Temp Shrink Tubing to say Thanks For All The Help!

I am very new to this hobby and am trying to learn as I go. I have purchased a couple of Great lasers from this forum, but more importantly I have made quite a few new friends who are always willing to answer any dumb question I come up with.:bowdown:

I have started to gather up parts to build my first laser. I have to depend on members here to come up with the heat sinks, drivers and other parts, but I'm almost ready to put together a couple of new units soon. I'm 1350 miles away from my house, garage and tools helping my wife take care of her dad who is terminally ill.

I have seen the question "where to find small shrink tubing" used for the solder connection at the diode posted quite a few times. I know from my own search this tubing can't be purchased at your local auto parts, hardware store or radio shack (at least not in this area).

I ordered some high temp smallest sized tubing and ended up with more than I could ever use! This is perfect for the solder connection on the diode pins!

I am offering the first 7 people who reply here in the thread "I'd like some" 10" of this shrink tubing cut into two 5" pieces and sent free in an envelope to anyone in the US. Please PM me your address.

Just my small and I repeat small way of saying thank you for the help I have received so far.

No money is wanted at all! This is FREE including Postage and I'll get it sent out on Monday 10/10/11

:thanks:

Last edited:

jimdt7

I would like some but i live in Greece ! So you probalby cant send me !
Right ?

This is very nice thing for you to do. There are a ton of helpful people here.

if this stuff is as good as you say i would really like some... do you think you can stuff some in a envelope for me? and send it international, to the Netherlands? ill paypal you for shipping costs :) ( if the shipping cost isnt sky-high )

Last edited:
GUYS,

Please read the Whole Thread!

This is something i can put in an envelope, put a stamp on and drop in the mailbox.

I can't get involved filling out customs forms, driving to the Post Office, etc.

USA MEMBERS ONLY!

SORRY!

Great deal I'd like some" 10" of this shrink tubing cut into two 5" pieces:thanks: will pm address later today:beer:

Very generous offer to this Laser community....
Nice to see members paying it forward...;)

I personally don't need any but thanks just the same...

Jerry

GUYS,

Please read the Whole Thread!

This is something i can put in an envelope, put a stamp on and drop in the mailbox.

I can't get involved filling out customs forms, driving to the Post Office, etc.

USA MEMBERS ONLY!

SORRY!

k np its understandable:)

still a nice offer for USA members:beer:

Can't you just stick it in an envelope and post it w/out filling out forms, I do it all the time !!!

I don't need any, but I just wanted to comment that it's cool of you to offer something back to some members here.

+1 from me just for bein' a decent guy.:)

I'd like some.

Thanks for offering this up. I'm on that's been looking for some locally and unable to find anyone that has the tiny stuff.

I'll PM you my address

Thanks again!

Very generous offer to this Laser community....
Nice to see members paying it forward...;)

I personally don't need any but thanks just the same...

Jerry

Jerry,

You're one of the guys i was talking about that has helped me:thanks:

I appreciate your patience with my "newbie" questions!

I would love to send some overseas to you guys over on the other side, but I really don't have the time to make any trips to the PO. I wanted to keep this simple and be able to drop the stuff in an envelope which I have and stamp it with a stamp in hand and get it out in the morning if possible. I hope you guys in Europe can understand.

I have this list so far and 3 address's in PM.

#1 bennett326
#2 tysonc1979
#3 cmendoza
#4 jcranmer
#5 scopeguy20
#6 Ghostchrome
#7 jake642

If I left someone out, please let me know.

I have it all cut and ready to mail. I just need the address from you. :thanks:

Last edited: