Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Giving Away Laser Pointers For LaserFans!!! Green or Red, which you more prefer?

Ciaran

Thanks for you all dear! I have PM you to show how to place the order for the free gift. Please have a look at your inbox, and please be sure to PM me your order number and your email, thanks! :D

Thank you for the laser! I have received the PM, and I am about to order mine now!

Hello all! I have received some reviewers orders! Thanks! But there are still some haven't place the order, please check your inbox and place it as soon as possible, and i can send them out together, thanks! :D

I would do a nice review as well if you would want. If anyone falls through that is.
Let me know! :)
Ty.

Hey guys I got my free key chain laser today how do we go about doing these reviews. What do you think about a single review thread which everyone can post their review that way there is not 10 threads on the same keychain laser...

jimdt7

Well I received my keychain plus another laser from them 4 days ago...
Review is on it's way :beer:

Jim

31466065.jpg

jimdt7

Well just run a quick lpm test on their 50mW 650nm FireDragon and i have to admit it is performing very well and it's built quality is very good too :beer:
Stable at 51mW :D

Jim

My 650nm 5mW red arrived quickly- looks nice- very tiny spot- metered at 6 to 7 mW.
The beam was aligned good- BUT my $3 reds from China Ebay seller (I got three ) were all WAY overspec - the best one made 100mW so comparing these made it a clear choice to NOT go with LaserFun--
at least for a 650nm.

sorry Jessica. I call them like I see them.

hak

Last edited:
Hello all dear friends! Long time no see! Quite sorry i was away so long time for it is close to the Chinese Spring Festival, so we are too busy....:cryyy: And i was overwhelmed by quite a lot works... But i didn't forget you! And i'm so glad to hear that some of you have received the gift! Hope you like it. :p And i have sent all gifts out, if you haven't received it, it must be on the way to you, thanks very much for your patience! And about the reviews, we expect the images and your personal idea about the item. We are looking forward to the most actual reviews from yours. And we welcome any criticism if you are not satisfied. And we will try our best to be better. Let's keep contact!

My 650nm 5mW red arrived quickly- looks nice- very tiny spot- metered at 6 to 7 mW.
The beam was aligned good- BUT my $3 reds from China Ebay seller (I got three ) were all WAY overspec - the best one made 100mW so comparing these made it a clear choice to NOT go with LaserFun--
at least for a 650nm.

sorry Jessica. I call them like I see them.

hak

Having a up-to-spec laser isn't necessarily a bad thing. People might want lasers that are safe to use for children!