Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FP Super 3 amp Test Load

The Super 3Amp is available now I have a couple Aluminum models $40.00 and one copper model $50.00 on the shelf now :D

You can easily set the current of a P3 FlexMod drive with either one of these loads.

Last edited:
These are the same ones as before, right? I thought you mentioned that you were working on some even newer and > 3A.

Curious.

Glenn

For a limited time I am giving $5.00 off on either model of the Super 3Amp load :D

Jeff, how does that work with only 6 diodes for greater than 4.2v? Thanks!

With these types of diodes it works really well, as a matter of fact when you are setting above 1 amp on the blue scale you have to switch to the red scale (only 4 diodes) when setting the higher power blues to get a correct reading.

Jeff, how does that work with only 6 diodes for greater than 4.2v? Thanks!

DTR

With these types of diodes it works really well, as a matter of fact when you are setting above 1 amp on the blue scale you have to switch to the red scale (only 4 diodes) when setting the higher power blues to get a correct reading.

Speaking of that here are the videos that I made the other day showing the different forward voltages of this test load based on the current being tested.:)

RED Setting

BLUE Setting

Last edited: