Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Forum Auction

Ash

I see. Great idea.
+1 rep for giving back to the forum. :D

Reactions: ped

ped

Ahh i get ya

Ermm not sure on that one, i'll look around, i want a good balance of a good deal for the buyer and $$ for the forum.

well trilight the new 532nm greens are good i got one of them and thought hey i could use a few more.
trilights has an amazing price per mw.

ped

Yeah seen the topic on trilights, good lasers, i like this one tho as its only small, runs of 5v and ultra stable :)

daguin

Auctions are fine.
Raffles are not

Just post it in the B/S/T section with the minimum bid and ending time (and how you will determine time).

If you go through eBay, they are going to take their slice of the price

Peace,
dave

ped

Thanks for your input Dave.

So ive decided i'll put it on eBay, even though eBay takes a slice, i'll cushion it as much as i can, but as jerry said, its the most logical way and it removes all the complications. So i'll start it as soon as the donation bar has been reset.
1 more question to the MODS, would it be possible to put a link to it in the "general" section as well as the B/S/T section as it's a high traffic area. and more people will see it, and thus may generate higher bids (which is good for the forum) ?

Regards.