Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale V5 flex drives

Yes yours was the first group mailed out, it went out on 5-27 and a second mailing went out on 5-28 for the second half of the orders, most of which had test loads in the order ;)

Hey Jeff I paid on 5/21 did You ship mine out yet?

Hey Jeff,
I never really figured out if the $24 was shipping included or pre-ship. You don't usually give "shipping included" prices, so I'm assuming it is $24 + shipping. :)

On another note, do you know anything about the FlexMod P3's? You're closer to the Doc than us, so I was just wondering if you heard anything about if they were going to be back in stock soon.

:thanks:

Last edited:
Howdy rocket and all ;)
As a matter of fact I just talked to Andrew and asked that question when the P3's will be
out and he told me sooner than was planned, so I think it's safe to say it
will be sooner than the 1 month date I had said before.
When I get an exact date I will tell everyone here in this thread ;)
I expect to know in one week.

the $24.00 is just the cost of the driver shipping is on top of that.

Peace All...

Hey Jeff,
I never really figured out if the $24 was shipping included or pre-ship. You don't usually give "shipping included" prices, so I'm assuming it is $24 + shipping. :)

On another note, do you know anything about the FlexMod P3's? You're closer to the Doc than us, so I was just wondering if you heard anything about if they were going to be back in stock soon.

:thanks:

Last edited:
Awesome. I have been waiting for the P3's (and flex's) for a long time. :cool:

Hey Jeff, i would like 4x v5 flexdrive and one of your " diode out tool" if you still have those and int shipping. Could you pm me total + pp adres

Thnx