Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

for sale - foil laser warning stickers

don't wanna be a buzz kill or anything but hightechdealz gives them away for free. they probably expect you to buy something with them but since im getting a ld from them im getting 12 .... lol

Andy, it's been like a month and i still don't have my labels...
Were they even shipped out? :mad:

daguin

leukoplast said:
As asked in a PM with no response, do you still have any 405nm stickers left?

Andy has stated more than once (even in this thread) that he doesn't like PM's. Email him

Peace,
dave

or even post in the correct thread and you will get the correct anwser.

follow my sig as ive updated it.

yes i have stickers, but you need to check the correct thread to see which ones i have

Yeah sorry daguin, I am not a regular around here so I don't know each of your intricacies by heart yet.   Now who was the one who likes pizza but hates tomato sauce?   Must be the same person who goes bowling on Saturday and Tuesday but never on Wednesday... or was it never on Thursday who eats at McDonald's on Monday and has a dog named Jipper?.. ...damn, when will I ever get this right?!  ::)

And Andy, the only link in your sig is to your website, is this what I should be looking at?.   And am I still in the wrong thread?  How many laser warning foil threads do you have? Seems like whenever I ask a question in any of them I get told I am doing something wrong.

daguin

leukoplast said:
Yeah sorry daguin, I am not a regular around here so I don't know each of your intricacies by heart yet.   Now who was the one who likes pizza but hates tomato sauce?   Must be the same person who goes bowling on Saturday and Tuesday but never on Wednesday... or was it never on Thursday who eats at McDonald's on Monday and has a dog named Jipper?.. ...damn, when will I ever get this right?!  ::)
And Andy, the only link in your sig is to your website, is this what I should be looking at?.   And am I still in the wrong thread?  How many laser warning foil threads do you have?  Seems like whenever I ask a question in any of them I get told I am doing something wrong.

No problem Leukoplast.  Remember, these posting go out to everyone.  Sometimes I (and others) frame an answer with more than just the OP in mind.  My answer was meant for more than just your eyes.  Sorry if it seemed harsh.

Also, many member's email is accessible from their profile page just like the PM's are.  If they configured their profile with an email address, there is a link to send an email right under the link to send a PM.

Peace,
dave

in my sig where it says foil lables for sale there is a stupid little box with a red cross in it.

click on that red cross

as ive had big big issues with my site im yet to get that part up and running again

daguin

andy_con said:
in my sig where it says foil lables for sale there is a stupid little box with a red cross in it.
[highlight]click on that red cross[/highlight]
as ive had big big issues with my site im yet to get that part up and running again

I think that the "red cross" only shows up in "your own" signature (or it is gone now).  I don't see it.

There is a "button" that says "email" at the bottom of your sig. Maybe it looks different in your browser than in mine.

Peace,
dave

I can see the links now, before it was just empty below each of the writings.

@ daguin - Ok cool, I saw the email address there but I usually always go PM first, but you're right I should have also contacted him via email as well. I just figured he didn't want to give me a answer because it was a stupid question on my part or something ;)

excellent

no its was not a stupid question, i just get a million PM and struggle to anwser them.

i get silly pm which are just a waste of time

LOL ;D Yeah, just reading over your official foil thread, I can imagine that being a huge headache. From the way your replying to them it's as if your on your last straw, ready to burst at the seams. ;)

And after all this trouble it turns out these warning labels won't even work for me. I need the wide-printed ones, not the long-printed. Doh! :-[ Sorry about that, wasting even more of your time.