Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

^^^^^^^@ last like 6 questions, SERIOUSLY :wtf: does anyone read? His location is right there under his name, the photos show the adapters, he rarely ever runs out of anything aka he has everything listed for sale. Otherwise known as stop being lazy. Lazy people are ruining the world we live in, SMH

Blord

Hey, can you send me pictures of the focus adaptor used?

Do you have any more camouflage hosts

I have a green camouflage 501B host. Like Livinloud said, I have everything in stock.

The larger focus adapters,
41171d1363473796-taking-payments-c6-copper-heat-sinks-focus-adapters-focusadapter1.jpg

Hey Blord, I just joined and would love to talk to you about a laser I can use to get rid of unwanted pests in my saltwater reef tank.

Re: For sale: NEW 1W-2.2W 445nm 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $110

Hi!

Would it be possible to run this laser with CR123a batteries instead?? Or would it be possible to get one that could use them?
Either one of the outputs.

Blooord please answer this 😊

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Re: For sale: 2.2W blue lasers in blue 501B host.

Blord,if I haven't said it before those blue hosts are beautiful. I've always appreciated color coded hosted that match the wavelength of the laser. There are too few of these type build out there. :beer:

Is that Anderson The Spider Silva's Leg You Have As An Avatar Haha

Ordered mine a few days ago! I can't wait for it. I keep checking the tracking every half hour or so waiting for it to show up in Canada Post.

Just ordered mine... Just waiting for a confirmation and hopefully dispatch tomorrow! Did he take long to dispatch yours?

I got a 2.4w in silver :D

I'm getting the 500mW 405NM in purple. Was very quick in getting it to BPost. I think a day? Thankfully it's going to my work address so I can get it right away :D

Awesome, I can't wait!
First proper laser I've had... My old 50mw green thing isn't really gonna be any comparison! :p

Same here, I have a 5mW dealextreme green laser. Nothing compared to what is coming my way. I am pretty excited I must say. Thanks again Blord!

You'll BOTH be very pleased when it arrives
I bought the silver 501b host with a copper heat sink press fit...beautifully made to say the least
I can stand at 1 end of the beach with my 445nm Blue and have my brother stand at the other end with hes 532nm Green and it looks F'n mint especially when we swapped lasers and i was the 1 holding the Green
The 445 Blue just shot right over my head and looked like it just kept going
The beam is awesome

2vuht00.jpg

5otwtf.jpg

Last edited: