Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Most lighters you can not take on a military aircraft, they fear it will explode. MM safety goggles arnt normal used for that type of laser. On a side note though i am sure they would be very fun in the field while its pitch black.

I suppose ill have to look for something else, still though id like a nice laser to bring to the field during the pitch black training missions. something that is bright enough and can be seen from far enough distance.

but yea i might have to look for something else for fire bit. for now ill look for the fun bit =)

So what you are saying if 1W can be seen from the I.S.S....2W can harass aliens....i see i see. lol

Tmack

If that's true they might be in there way to Baltimore. Hopefully 3.5w is enough to blind them. :p

Last edited:
Lol or have them attack. I think also by the way you say it I think it would be pretty fun to play on officers in the fields, (not at them) lol or just have fun with it in general. We will be out in the field for a month with no phones or computers. it will be just boring.

Last edited:
on a side note here, would you think using a laser as a non lethal weapon?

I might be going back to afghan and was wondering instead of shooting someone id be able to use it as a non lethal weapon, id rather blind the enemy if i have to rather then shoot and kill them. what do you guys think?

there are international rules, geneva maybe, that prohibit using directed energy weapons, though I think trying to say there are rules for war is absurd.

that said, I'd rather be blinded by a laser than shot and killed

Last edited:

Konad

PayPal'd and PM'd :yh:

Looking forward to the gorgeous - 405nm 500mW

1-20-14
PM sent About adding a 638nm to the order.

Last edited:
Wrongly consider buying one of these in the next month or so. What colours do you have in stock blord?
Awesome lasers bro

I received my 2.4w blue today. so glad I got my laser-glow OD7 safety glasses yesterday as this thing is a force to reckoned with. it burns is visible from a distance of about 250ft in daylight it burns black plastic white and paper wood. the beam is visible indoors. very happy with the service fast shipping and quality of build from Blord.

thank you. :bowdown:

the 2.4w 445nm arrived yesterday, all I can say is "Oh My Blord" !!! :D

Thank You much

Attachments

• rsz_25w_445nm.jpg
    rsz_25w_445nm.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 178