Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

i got a cheap 2 battery charger pretty much same as blords.. i dont have a problem with it either..even after a normal lithium battery exploding in it hahah..

Justus

I just wanted post a quick message and say thanks to Blord. I've owned cheaper lasers in the past and recently contacted Blord to purchase one of these. This is my first purchase from this forum and it was a very positive experience. He responded to my messages quickly, and shipped out my Laser fast.

I purchased a 2.2W and it is simply awesome and incredibly powerful. This does not compare to anything I have owned before. The quality is outstanding and his customer service was as well.

Thanks Blord. I am very happy with my new Laser. :thanks:

Just got my laser Blord!

Its great, feels really solid. Also the copper heat-sink is awesome! thanks again! love the blue color by the way.

Just got mine as well. I agree it is a very nice laser especially having the copper heatsink. Thanks a lot Blord :thanks:

Just got mine as well. I agree it is a very nice laser especially having the copper heatsink. Thanks a lot Blord :thanks:

dont sell to this guy wtf! cant you see on his signature where he will use the lasers for? :D

Blord

dont sell to this guy wtf! cant you see on his signature where he will use the lasers for? :D

It only happens in the animation movies. That is not real. :D

I am glad you like the 1.2W 638nm 501B laser. It is an insanely bright red laser.

Last edited:

Oh cheeky as they say in the UK.... Well my 9 year old daughter keeps wanting me to burn things :evil: little devil, I almost wish the laser had a key lock! I kept her happy by giving her own 5mw 405nm she loves the violet beam... and yes I gave her a long lesson on the safety issues with lasers.

Received mine today. Excellent quality. I love it thanks Blord. I'll be buying from you again in the future.

Re: For sale: NEW 1W-2.2W 445nm 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $100

The 9mm diode is rated for 1 Watt but they can do easily 2+ Watt without problems. The life expectancy is reduced when the diode is overdriven but still acceptable.
I can set it at a lower current like 1.5A and still have an output of 2 Watt.

Hi,

I received the product about 2 weeks ago and it works.
It's heavy compared to other lasers of similar size.
It burns things very quickly (eg. the tip of my fingers when I turned the ring to focus the beam).

When I turned it on aiming at my LPM, I immediately saw smoke: the black paint on the heat-sink around the sensor didn't withstand the heat. The LPM reported that it was over its 2 watts limit. Impressive!

Thank you Blord.

Last edited:

Blord

Ouch you should turn the laser on before it was tested on the LPM sensor. The dot of the laser must not in focus at close range. The best is the dot at the infinity or even past beyond it to make it larger. Well the laser works, you did try that out.
Becareful next time on the LPM. :)

Hi mate, nice laser u have there .Im from Malaysia and I have few questions here .
1) Do you ever ship any laser to Malaysia before ?
2) Does 1W laser pointer do any burning ?

Sorry I'm new here to laser .

Thanks a lot !

Blord

I have shipped my lasers all over the world but I don't think have sent one to Malaysia.
Couple of lasers went to Singapore without problems.
1W lasers can burn very easily. You mustn't threat it as toy. It is a serious burning tool.

Oh okay .. That's great . Im looking for a nice blue or purple beam (1W) with reasonable price. With your great effort can you PM me some pictures and price with it? Thanks a lot in advance mate!

I'm in Texas and I want to purchase one of your 2.2w builds in black. What do I need to do.

Blord

Oh okay .. That's great . Im looking for a nice blue or purple beam (1W) with reasonable price. With your great effort can you PM me some pictures and price with it? Thanks a lot in advance mate!

I'm in Texas and I want to purchase one of your 2.2w builds in black. What do I need to do.

I have sent you both a PM. Thanks !:thanks: