Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Hi everyone ! Just received my laser, a 1.6w blue laser :D

Firstly i have to say that Blord is a very nice guy(5 min after i PMed him i was giving him 190 USD :p )

The strongest laser i have ever owned is a green 50mw so i'm pretty amazed by the power of this thing !

When i burn something close i feel a heat all over my face, like if i was standing at the sun, that's a strange feeling lol.
My eyes are feeling a little tired too(I have the glasses don't worry ^^).

Here is a photo next to a Fenix TA20

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/48/1385723813-20131129-120456.jpg

Thanks you Blord for your amazing works .. I'm not disapointed :san: :san:

Last edited:

Blord

Thanks. I am glad you have received the laser. The delivery took a while but the wait is worth it. Have fun and stay safe. :)

*** Black Friday Sale Free Shipping World Wide till December 5st ***
I have updated the first post and all shipments are free till December 5st !!

Last edited:

Blord

Yes, that is normal for the M140 445nm laser. The laserdiode is multimode. The dot is not round but bar shaped.

I have received my laser today. I got the one in the c6 host instead, it feels very nice and sturdy :) only downside was that the heatsink was not as shiny as in the pictures but it can be easily fixed :D Shipping was quick too took just 9 days from Belgium to California including the weekend and thanksgiving :D Now just waiting for my batteries to come from dx :drool:

Last edited:
Re: For sale: 2.2W blue lasers in blue 501B host.

Hello Blord, I may buy a 1+ Watt 445nm laser in 501B casing by December 31st, so is there any chance that you will still be selling these by then?

Blord

Black Friday Sale FREE SHIPPING : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Hello Blord, I may buy a 1+ Watt 445nm laser in 501B casing by December 31st, so is there any chance that you will still be selling these by then?

I have the lasers always in stock. So you can order the laser when you are ready. :)

Thanks

BLord planning on doing any Holiday discounts haha? Talked you earlier in the month but a bill I had was higher than expected so it cut off the 180 price for what I was planning on buying. Christmas though should yield a good amount of money so i'll most likely be purchasing one before the new year. Let me know if you're planning on doing any discounts. :)

Blord

One discount at the time. :)
Now it is free shipping till December 5st !

So is the free shipping till the 1st or the fifth sorry, I am just confused cause you have it till the 5st? But I am hoping till the 5th cause that is when I will be able to buy a laser from you.. My good man please say the 5th!

Blord

The 5th. :D
Just a few days left. Maybe I extent the action because the thread title is unchangeable by an unknown reason and Avery isn't here to fix the problem.

*** Black Friday Sale Free Shipping World Wide till December 5st ***

Hello,

Could you send me your price and inventory list? I am looking for a 2 Watt blue laser set up with glasses, batteries and charger. I live in Michigan USA and would like to use this for controlling pests in my saltwater aquarium.

I had few issues with the batteries and Blord immediatly sent new ones :san:

Best businessman i've met :)

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi!
Im looking for a host and heatsink for this
"445nm 9mm Diode In V4 Copper Module W/2.3A X-Drive Non Stock Lens Option"
You will find pics of this here: "https://sites.google.com/site/dtrlpf/home/diodes/9mm-445nm"
I would like to know if the last host in the page (the silver one) fit the 445nm 9mm diode with the X-drive and everything.

If it fits, how much it cost? How long will It take to send it to california? What battery will I need?

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Angelo

Last edited: