Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (1 left)(Laser-Wave)

Re: FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (3 left)(Laser-Wave)

Wait... a power reduction from 60mW to 2mW. That is a 30-times reduction.

log 30=OD 1.48

Weren't these supposed to be a LOT more powerful than this? Because OD 4 would leave 300 times less.

-Mark

alright now a reply from bridge sorry for the delay he was at the ILOPE convention

"Ok, about the goggles,why some where look different of others, that is because when we are coating, we need
Some metal to hold it, another metal shelves to make the coating more uniformity, then coating on it, then you can see,
If the glass not at it’s correct place or the metal shelves corve the coating materials coat on the glass, then the color will be
Look totally different of other places."

regarding the mis coated goggles i have tested them and they still protect completely even in the mis coated corner. i will be keeping these for myself or giving them as a gift to someone
we will see

hey man I just sent you a payment today around 5pm EST in the hopes you still have another pair of 405s left. Thanks.

Re: FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (0 left)(Laser-Wave)

just wanted to update everyone. all the goggles have been sold including the set i was going to keep for myself.

so do not send me any more money yet.

i went ahead and added the remaining 4 goggles that laser wave has left and will be selling those 3 in the near future so if you are interested in a pair and missed out let me know and act fast because THESE ARE THE LAST 3 LEFT.

i also went ahead and ordered 5 more pairs of broadband goggles since a lot of people seemed interested in them and i ran out pretty quick.

Are broadband goggles good for pretty much any wavelength (from violet to IR)? If so, can you put me down for a pair. The more I read the forums, the more I want a pair. All the little "get some goggles" posts really made me want some (and know that I need some).

jnrpop

Im keen for a pair if any left or when next order arrives ;) ;) ;)
Thanks

waiting for the next shipment, will buy a pair of broadband goggles.

I have an extra pair of the multi-wavelength goggles for sale. Brand new.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Dark_Star said:
I have an extra pair of the multi-wavelength goggles for sale. Brand new.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hey there! Do these multi-wavelength goggles offer 405 nm protection as well? I know that they are for red, green and blue.

hey everyone just got a new shipment in.

i got the last 405nm goggles from bridge so there are 3 left and that it unless we wanna make 30 more lol

i also went ahead and ordered 5 broadband goggles so those are also available to ship now.

also i purchased some 5 405nm pbs cubes for combining the blu ray lasers! those are $50 usd

and i also have some custom made dichros for sale they are RGB pass and reflect 405nm so you can now use these to combine 4 different lasers :) these will be $35 usd for a limited time

please pm me if you are interested in buying any of the optics and goggles.

i can fit any of the optics inside the goggle case and there wont be an extra charge for shipping the optics if you chose to buy goggles as well.

also the RGB goggles do NOT protect against 405nm

PM sent.

Edit: Payment sent too!

jnrpop

Re: FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (2 left)(Laser-Wave)

pm and pp sent for a pair of 405nm's
thanks

Received mine today! Thanks!