Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (1 left)(Laser-Wave)

Re: FOR SALE-405nm Goggle $35 (0 left)(Laser-Wave)

I have a question about the goggles I received...
I pointed my PHR803-T beam at the lenses (one at a time) and most of it was reflected off, but a small "dot" still made it through. Can anyone tell me if this is ok?

Edit: Nevermind.

all goggles are gone! thanks for the help making all this happen it was a long road but i think it was WELL worth it!

okay quick update i have one pair of 405nm goggles left first to pm me with payment ready will get them.

ColdStl said:
Hopefully I beat your PM buy 2 minutes ;D
aw what. did u get it? I haven't got a PM back yet.

heh. its no big deal if I don't get it, I already have 1 pair but wanted to get another for my girlfriend :cool: preparing to give her a nice 6x blu ray as a gift

-Kendall

I haven't received an answer yet either... but either way, it's all good. Looks like we both have the same intention, a gift for the girlfriend ;)

And Kendall, Thanks for the fast shipping on my modules :) I hope you get more Sure modules in soon.

Angel

I have a pair I would be willing to part with. I have two pair, and I can bear to get rid of one. If you would like to buy a pair, send me a PM or reply to this thread.

EDIT: Sold.

-Mark

Last edited: