Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Food Pictures

erns

Johnsonville Beer Brats, Chips and Cole Slaw

FOOD014Small-2.jpg

FOOD016Small-1.jpg

God I miss North Carolina food. Sweet tea, fried chicken and biscuits, but I think most of all right now, Lexington-style barbeque.

Whole pork shoulder, slow-cooked all day (the restaurant in my hometown won't serve it 'til it's been cooked 15 hours), course chopped, thick hickory sauce, hushpuppies and barbeque-slaw piled next to it.

*dies*

(Don't get me wrong, I love all this great mexican food and other things out here in California, but there's nothing like southern cooking).

dude, food and flashlights must be your life!

you're my new idol! but you're missing something else beginning with F...

rkcstr

Mom's halushki:
P9051700.jpg

egg noodle, cabbage and onion sauteed in butter.... mmm :D

erns

Fried Udon Noodles With Thin Sliced Ribeye, Kamaboko, Red Onions,  and Green Onions. Cooked in Sukiyaki Sauce

FOOD024Small-1.jpg

FOOD025Small-3.jpg

I love that brown stuff on the right wrapped around two rice balls. That's tofu or something, I think.

erns

VillageIdiot said:
I love that brown stuff on the right wrapped around two rice balls. That's tofu or something, I think.

Good guess!

FOOD027Small-2.jpg

The Sushi on the right is called Inari Sushi.

Inarizushi is a simple and inexpensive type of sushi, in which sushi rice is filled into aburaage (deep fried tofu) bags.

This august I went in Romania, and there, at Dracula's castle, it's possible to eat meat of bear, and it has a little cost, 300 grams only €17 about $26. Look the pic:)

Gregorio

Attachments

• Lorso.jpg
    Lorso.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 115
And I can't forgotten the Italian Pizza like this...
With Tomato, Cheese, olive, peppers, mushrooms and carrot.
And naturally a cup of Beer.
Very good!!!

To all US guys: I very like your drink DrPeppers with cherry, here in Italy I can't find it ever, but one time at year, your military station near Pisa city called Camp Darby open the gates to all italian people, and I go there for a show of American cars (I have a Jeep Wrangler '95) and I buy some of these drinks at one dollar each, and eat some American Hot-Dog.

Attachments

• La_fiammata.jpg
    La_fiammata.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 108