Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focusing ring for aixiz modules/lenses

I wanted to see if anyone knew where to purchase an extended length focusing ring for 12mm aixiz lenses. I like the ones in this picture that survival laser sells but 16 dollars each gets kind of expensive if I want to put them on multiple lasers.
focus_ring.jpg

Extended Length Focusing Ring - Blue Anodized

If anybody knows where to purchase something similar please share. :thanks:

ARG

I wanted to see if anyone knew where to purchase an extended length focusing ring for 12mm aixiz lenses. I like the ones in this picture that survival laser sells but 16 dollars each gets kind of expensive if I want to put them on multiple lasers.

If anybody knows where to purchase something similar please share. :thanks:

You can get custom made ones from FP. Moh also has some focus adapters for sale I believe.

Sure how long do you want it ? only $5.00
You want aluminum or brass. no knurling.
and I can paint it any color you want as long as it's flat black.

rhd

If you're selling focus rings for $5, I'd love to buy a few.

My color preference would be flat black, but flat black is also ok, or flat black. Actually, I'd love plain ol' unpainted aluminum ;)

What size are your knobs?

Sounds awesome. Not to be a nit picky asshole but would you happen to have a pic of them?

Last edited:
Chances are I'll buy them no matter what because it beats paying $16 for ONE FOCUS RING but I am curious what they look like.

Chances are I'll buy them no matter what because it beats paying $16 for ONE FOCUS RING but I am curious what they look like.

ugg im sorry but FP just said his are not knurled or anodized etc. if thats fine with you OK. im not saying FP doesn't do great work. but it bothers me when people make comments like these assuming that the production cost isnt high (rant over)

ugg im sorry but FP just said his are not knurled or anodized etc. if thats fine with you OK. im not saying FP doesn't do great work. but it bothers me when people make comments like these assuming that the production cost isnt high (rant over)

I'm not making any assumptions. I know that the knurling and anodizing adds extra production costs. I simply don't need them.

I have one of the survival laser rings for my 445nm survival laser because I like that it matches the rest of my laser. But for a couple of DIY aixiz modules I have right now I don't need the bells and whistles.

Last edited:
I'm not making any assumptions. I know that the knurling and anodizing adds extra production costs. I simply don't need them.

thats fine..:beer: assumption wasn't the right word to use now that i think about it :undecided:

O man what a nit picky asswipe just send money and you'll get what you get J/K :crackup:

Sounds awesome. Not to be a nit picky asshole but would you happen to have a pic of them?

Of course you can see a picture, I call this one The Bullet :D

As you can see it's approx the height of 3 to 4 standard Aixiz focus rings, of course if you state so when
you order I will make it shorter :bday:

So as I said before they are $5.00 each, that is a sale price and won't last long as these aren't made on a NC lathe, they
are made by me by my hand on a standard lathe and I would like to get more like $7.50 each, but for a while I'll sell them at the sale price.

The Bullet now only $5.00ea :D

Last edited:
they do look allot like a bullet LOL i need a cool pen host to use them in though :D

Last edited:

rhd

Hey FP, if you'll have me, I would love to order some of those. They could even be a bit shorter and they'd be awesome for my builds. :)

The one in the picture is .640" long and .490" dia. I made them as short as .490 so they would be .490x.490, in that size I have 12ea left in stock, and 11ea of the longer .640 in stock.

And why wouldn't I have you :thinking: your my favorite bitch J/K :crackup:

Of course I'll have you, as a matter of fact let me invite you to the LAser BLast coming up this summer right here on Triangle Lake 2012 :D

Last edited:

rhd

The one in the picture is .640" long and .490" dia. I made them as short as .490 so they would be .490x.490, in that size I have 12ea left in stock, and 11ea of the longer .640 in stock.

And why wouldn't I have you :thinking: your my favorite bitch J/K :crackup:

Of course I'll have you, as a matter of fact let me invite you to the LAser BLast coming up this summer right here on Triangle Lake 2012 :D

Lol, alright, it's a date ;)

Cool - I like the sound of the .490x.490 knobs. How much would shipping to Canada be, and where do I send the PP cash :) ?