Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FocalPrice 532nm 200mW Green Keychain Laser

NoBama

I have another one coming as well and hope it is not a turd.:toilet:

like from a return?
Waiting for my recharger b4 i really play with mine. Doubt mine is 120mw. More like 70-90mw with the supplied battery.

DTR

like from a return?
Waiting for my recharger b4 i really play with mine. Doubt mine is 120mw. More like 70-90mw with the supplied battery.

Nope. Liked this one so much ordered another.

I do use AW 10440's but Ash tried different batteries than the ones supplied with no change to the 80mW he is getting.

has anyone got this on there keys ? i would put it on mine but am worried if i sat down and caught the button on the laser. it might ruin the laser or burn me lol..

DTR

has anyone got this on there keys ? i would put it on mine but am worried if i sat down and caught the button on the laser. it might ruin the laser or burn me lol..

I do.
200mwkeychain15.jpg

I do not worry so much about burning my self as I am sure it goes off in my pocket sometimes. I do however worry about someone picking up my keys and hitting someone in the eye. Or while picking them up, holding them, or getting them out of my pocket having it go off by accident and hitting myself or someone around me. A clicky switch would probably be safer but not as easy to do.

i just received this i must say it burns good but the divergence is TERRIBLE.while i was trying to fix the focus i took the lens completely off and i found that aixiz lens fit snag so you can remove the stock lens and put aixiz with the focus ring and it will be focusable without having to take the ''head'' off.

i just received this i must say it burns good but the divergence is TERRIBLE.while i was trying to fix the focus i took the lens completely off and i found that aixiz lens fit snag so you can remove the stock lens and put aixiz with the focus ring and it will be focusable without having to take the ''head'' off.

How much is the aixiz lens, and does it fix the divergence problem?

How much is the aixiz lens, and does it fix the divergence problem?

is the standard aixiz acrylic,i've tried the red one also but itsn not good because its bigger,the aixiz gives a bit better divergence but it doesn't give clean dot like the ones that come with it,i have the dino direct one on order too and i will compare them when i get it.

EDIT: pics
beamshot
3354-img-1845.jpg

Laser with aixiz lens and focus ring
3353-img-1847.jpg

Last edited:
Really wish the divergence was better but adjustable focus would be neat for a keychain.

Really wish the divergence was better but adjustable focus would be neat for a keychain.

if you saw my picture it CAN be focusable.
An update,i hust got my dio direct version and i musts ay its better it has better divergence it come with a trustfire 600mAh 10440 and not a crappy one like the focalprice its slightly more powerfull and has better build quality like the tailcap threats, it worth the extra $5.They also were kind enough to send me 2 gift card one of $5 and another of $10

DTR

if you saw my picture it CAN be focusable.
An update,i hust got my dio direct version and i musts ay its better it has better divergence it come with a trustfire 600mAh 10440 and not a crappy one like the focalprice its slightly more powerfull and has better build quality like the tailcap threats, it worth the extra $5.They also were kind enough to send me 2 gift card one of $5 and another of $10

If it has better divergence and is more powerful I'll pick one up.
When you say its more powerful did you test it on an LPM.

DTR

I have a few questions,
1. On the site it saids it uses 1 AAA battery but you said it comes with a 10440 battery? What battery is used to power the laser?
2. Will it ship to the U.S?
3. Should I get this, or this one?>>> Focalprice.com offers 200mW 532nm Portable Green Laser Pointer (Black) ,discount 200mW 532nm Portable Green Laser Pointer (Black),200mW 532nm Portable Green Laser Pointer (Black) products,low price 200mW 532nm Portable Green Laser Pointer (Black),che
I want one with a strong visable beam
Thanks!

Oh man, I'm so getting this... But are you sure it comes with a 10440? The description says it comes with an AAA.

^Yeah can someone answer that question please? I dont want to buy the wrong batteries :3

It runs off a 3.7V 10440. A normal AAA is 1.5V and probably wont even power it on.

Mine came today - looks like I got lucky. Takes about 15 seconds to hit 142mW then after a few seconds it stabilizes at 140mW. I didn't have time to measure before I left the house, but the divergence is pretty bad, though at close range it does look pretty impressive.

mine is defective (the one from Dino direct) it was working fine until last night and today morning when i turned it on it went to TEM01 in one second and stays like that.i have made an RMA request.

Cheech

These suckers are some nice little lasers for $30.
:wave:
I would recommend it to anyone that wants a 532 but doesn't know which one to get for under $50. Focal Price not Dino Direct

Last edited: