Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOB USD14.5 for green laser pointer

don't belittle your competitor,I belive you have a good cultured man.

spyrorocks said:
I don't think your in a position to tell people what is polite and what is not.

Show me where I am selling the same product as you. I am only competing with you if I am selling the same product as you.

"Every time you + Wesdaman14, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens. - Wesdaman14."

lol! that was pretty funny.

i wonder if flying eagle works for the same company as laser-jp ? similar posting style and engrish.

Spyro, will you just drop it?  While it is good for people to point out bad deals, misrepresented facts, etc. in sale threads, your posts in this thread have been nearly all unconstructive, and at times erroneous (e.g. saying that flying-eagle claimed LPF members bought 500 pieces).  There's a not-so-fine line between "helping LPF brothas out" and being an ass for the sake of being an ass.  The last thing we need is a repeat of the Senkat-esque flamewars this forum was plagued with a few months ago.

You guys are all calling him a liar... where did he lie?!

He said that 500 were sold. He NEVER said that 500 were sold on LPF. This is a buy/sell/trade forum. If you dont like what someone is selling, dont buy it. If you dont like someones post, dont read it. Easy.

I, for one, appreciate when new vendors come to our forums. This is how we find out about new products and deals.

I agree that it is completely uncalled for when a vendor goes and makes multiple posts in multiple forums in multiple threads, but this guy isn't doing that! He is following the rules and just trying to sell his products, give him a break.

GooeyGus said:
I agree that it is completely uncalled for when a vendor goes and makes multiple posts in multiple forums in multiple threads, but this guy isn't doing that!
I beg to differ.  Look at his post history.

danq

Bionic-Badger said:
Spyro, will you just drop it?  While it is good for people to point out bad deals, misrepresented facts, etc. in sale threads, your posts in this thread have been nearly all unconstructive, and at times erroneous (e.g. saying that flying-eagle claimed LPF members bought 500 pieces).  There's a not-so-fine line between "helping LPF brothas out" and being an ass for the sake of being an ass.  The last thing we need is a repeat of the Senkat-esque flamewars this forum was plagued with a few months ago.
I agree with Gooey and the Badger.

Spyro, it's obvious that you have a problem with flying-eagle's posts. You've made your point, and that's fine - but you've gone beyond that now, to where it's just harassment. There's no need for that.

If and when you have an experience in buying something from him, I'll be interested in hearing how that went. But until/unless you have actually dealt with him I don't see that you have any basis for constantly downing him in his own thread.

DanQ

And you aren't? The thread was falling out of the BST section until you posted again. The fact is, although he made some claims, there is no need to do what you have done in this thread. The OP posted in the correct section which is more than you can say for some resellers

You are just as guilty as me if you are saying that by posting in it I was fueling this some more. This thread was at the TOP of BST because it was bumped by sk8ter (He is not to blame, he was actually contributing), then bionic badger had to continue with another "this was unnecessary" comment.

I am not trying to re-kindle an old argument, my last post doesn't show the slightest intention of me trying to start up another argument about whether I should have mentioned what I did like... 2 pages back.

Obviously, I was finished with this thread until people had to continue to bring old discussions up from their grave.

Its over. Let it rest.

danq

spyrorocks said:
I don't think your in a position to tell people what is polite and what is not.

Show me where I am selling the same product as you. I am only competing with you if I am selling the same product as you.
spyrorocks said:
How am I your competitor?
Bionic-Badger said:
Spyro, will you just drop it?
danq said:
Spyro, it's obvious that you have a problem with flying-eagle's posts. You've made your point, and that's fine - but you've gone beyond that now, to where it's just harassment. There's no need for that.
spyrorocks said:
Talk about trying to re-kindle an old argument, Danq and Bionic-Badger.
spyrorocks said:
I am not trying to re-kindle an old argument,...
spyrorocks said:
Obviously, I was finished with this thread until people had to continue to bring [highlight]old discussions[/highlight] up from their grave.
::)