Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flexdrives back in stock

cd520

Depends on your application. Define your version of "better".

DTR

just orderd 4! damn u DTR haha :)

What can I say I am a Flex Hog.:D I currently only have five left on hand. That wont last me long.:tinfoil:

:na::na::na:
p1012219u.jpg

that's why i love zencart stores like modwerx, HTD, stonetek, LSP, and rkcstr. They all show the quantity left....
Personally i would say that flex drives are better. they certainly make the build easier with being able to just bend the case pin onto the negative pin instead of keeping it isolated and running an extra wire to the - input.

So that's why they were sold out, because of jackasses like you guys who buy a bunch for the hell of it! I had to use a micro boost instead for my latest 445nm build! :gun:

LOL, just kidding. :na:

-Tony

cd520

I had been holding out and holding out for flex's for some builds. The day after I order a microboost the flex's were back in stock lol ugh. It will however be just fine for a 12x.;)

Morgan

^ Microboost was designed for the 12x! A Flexdrive may actually struggle so don't feel bad in the slightest. For your build, it's perfect.

Ordered up myself some of both!

M
:)

DTR

So that's why they were sold out, because of jackasses like you guys who buy a bunch for the hell of it! I had to use a micro boost instead for my latest 445nm build! :gun:

LOL, just kidding. :na:

-Tony

It pays to think ahead.:na:

I actually had to resort to taking the last stock from the infamous LSP:eek: when drlava ran out last time. Needless to say I was holding my breath on that transaction based on what I have heard which I also hear is not worth bringing back up.:shhh:

Morgan

Hmmm... Dual Flexdrive power???? More efficient, easier to heatsink, 3A???!!!!!!!!! :eg: (I'm aware a single 18650 will likely just commit suicide when trying to draw that much current to supply 3A, and the diode would go poof but it's nice to know I could probably kill one if I wanted! :cool: )

M
:)