Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flamingpyro shipping

Hi,
Ok here it is i spoke with Jeff and a few things have come up in his life. Nothing serious so get get your knickers in a bunch folks . He said he will be shipping orders out possibly by tomorrow so just hang in there remember we are all human and things pop up out of nowhere some times. So we will be getting our orders soon .. We have lost many of our awesome merchants in the past no host, drivers , parts etc.. so just hang in there and hope some of these great guys come back to help up with what we like to do the best, Build lasers i love this forum and hobby and all the good folks that contribute to make this better and better..

Rich:)

thanks for checking.

I wasn't too terribly worried. But its nice to know he will be back soon.

I finally got around to ordering the press and extraction tools for something other than 5.6mm - I'm not in a big hurry, but it will be nice to have the complete set along with a couple other things.

Just finished a Mit 300 on an F23, and I've got lots more 5.6mm diodes to play with and very few other sizes. Still i wan't to be able to work on more small builds and proper tools are SO important....

Hi Ice,
If i order from a vendor i will look over the inventory and try to combine multiple items in one order, being that your fund are available.
The Mitsu 500 is a nice WL .. Glad it came thru buddy got pics??

Thanks for checking in with him Rich! Hopefully the orders don't stress him out too much.

Hi Ice,
If i order from a vendor i will look over the inventory and try to combine multiple items in one order, being that your fund are available.
The Mitsu 500 is a nice WL .. Glad it came thru buddy got pics??

No I built the Mitsubishi 300 with pieces I already had, BUT i'm waiting on #10 press set from him and some flux and tips and rosin block.

I don't like to post pics of my builds very often. The Mitsubishi 300 is very cool in such a small host and people don't expect that much power out of a little host.

However, I do have a half watt full color lumia I may post about in the future which I'm planning on bringing to SELEM - Uses a 1/3RPM motor with a polymer water ball plus a lens to defocus the beam. Not quite finished (cover and need to isolate the optical path to avoid shadows) but is very mesmorizing watching, and never repeats.

Last edited:
@ Anth and Electric,
Thats great to here your concerns, Jeffs a good guy so he will be getting back in the rodeo soon.We all need a little compasion and understanding once in a while . thanks guys..

@ Ice can't wait to see the this Lumina I'm quite sure it will be a hit here on the forum. Good luck with your project pal pics are awesome everyday likes them ...

Hey Ice,
He shipped mine to so were back with some components as long as he refuels his stock. But then again that depends if Angelos is still making the drivers, thats another story.