Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Flag this video

Ash

Flagged. Lets hope youtube takes it down.

What an idiot, I'm surprised that this guy hasn't blinded himself yet.
This is why I don't think LPF members should be selling 445's to random people. They could turn out to be a total moron like this guy. :tsk:

Flagged and thumbed down. No comments to feed the troll. It gives me fear that others will see this kind of dangerous behavior and either imitate it or use it as a reason to ban lasers. Sigh.

Don't bother posting ANY comments on the video, I can tell by his replies that he likes to see you get pissed off, so don't give him the satisfaction.

If our aim is to prevent people copying then commenting is the best thing we can do. This isn't about whether we give him satisfaction or not. To minimize satisfaction, comment completely calmly and not with a "YOU IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE". Also, that makes us look more intelligent and authoritative so people are more likely to take notice.

mod101

If we dont comment then people will assume its ok to go and do things like this. We CAN NOT have more people running around shining class IV lasers in public like that. If this continues someone will get hurt or something will go wrong and we will be to blame.

Who cares if we give him satisfaction if we prevent at least one more person from doing stuff like this.

LOL I Love the fact that hes got

You dislike this video. Thanks for the feedback!
Ratings for this video (43 total)

4 Good
39 Bad

If we dont comment then people will assume its ok to go and do things like this. We CAN NOT have more people running around shining class IV lasers in public like that. If this continues someone will get hurt or something will go wrong and we will be to blame.

Who cares if we give him satisfaction if we prevent at least one more person from doing stuff like this.

I agree, stating a intelligent Non Argumentative, Informing Reply will be best. And just don't even reply to him, just stating the facts is a good idea :beer:

This video is cool until 1:59 :yabbmad:

Such a fucking moron, shining out through his car -.-

Cause people like him, lasers above 1mw are illegal in Austria -.-

Last edited:
IS ANYONE FROM Bulgaria????

If someone could take the video and send it to the local police or the right government office.... That would kick butt. I bet they could find him lol, put him in jail he does admit it's illegal there....

IS ANYONE FROM Bulgaria????

If someone could take the video and send it to the local police or the right government office.... That would kick butt. I bet they could find him lol, put him in jail he does admit it's illegal there....

I determined that this video was partially shot in the Thessaloniki, Greece area. I carefully looked at the highway signs. I also posted a comment saying that I forwarded the video to various authorities in the metro area... but in reality I didnt. Im hoping it scares him into doing nothing of the sort ever again.

I determined that this video was partially shot in the Thessaloniki, Greece area. I carefully looked at the highway signs. I also posted a comment saying that I forwarded the video to various authorities in the metro area... but in reality I didnt. Im hoping it scares him into doing nothing of the sort ever again.

We can determine his location
with his IP

Someone befriend him and send him a link generated by this --How to find someones IP address --

a few times at different dates to determine his home ip.

Locate the ip
Then SEND IN THE ROZZERS :D :umbrella:

At first I couldn't understand what he was doing wrong, aside from making himself blind and burn his mother's plants. But that stupid shit on the highway and on the roof, the guy is shining that thing everywhere, he's got no clue what he is doing.

wow what a moron!!!!. the best part is his comments, he really has no clue

"i actually have fun with it and no one has got hurt. yet" etc..

he knows he is potentially harming people, and doesint care....

I just cannot believe how totally irresponsible this mental midget is! I guess it just shows how shallow the gene pool has become, not even ankle deep. And I also flagged that video as dangerous.:tsk: