Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finally posting my 445nm

I pressed the axiz part into it. I don't know yt how to add someones quote to my respone but I'll try.

That's totally cool. You needed an extension tube so you made one. I wish I had that ability.

What do you mean by pressing on the focal ring? They are normally threaded on unless maybe you made your own? Or... did you press the little Aixiz one into a larger one that you made?:thinking:

Either way, props on the build and more props on making your own components for it.

Not all lenses are threaded all the way some are threaded only 1/2 way
so this allows them to be pressed into a focus adapter.

Hey Paul, that's beautiful work! Congrats on your first build. I love the customization!

+1 on this build for sure! I may have to try you out for some machining, some time.

Mine came with the a long lens tube and the silver metal ring that has a spline shape on the O.D.
Where and what is BST?

Last edited:
He means the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forum...to sell your wares. You'd also want a paypal account.

I have a focus adapter from Moh that is threaded but then I have a plain adapter that needs the standard aixiz adapter pressed into the larger adapter. Ill post a pic later

Nice work... time will be your enemy from now on, if your not building handheld awesome sauce you'll be using them to strike fear into the hearts of your local zombies.

Well that and your raging judge. Muhaaa:evil: