Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeler???

BobMc

Thinking of purchasing 100 laser66 pen hosts. Would be reselling them at a small/fair profit. They will be complete black, chrome, gold hosts. Not sure yet if they have the hole for the led but I don't think so. Was wondering how much interest there would be in them? Thanks :)

BobMc

I'd certainly be interested in one of each.

Thanks for responding Sta, still working the deal but it's moving along and at the stage where I need to see how much of a market for them there is :thinking:

diachi

I'd be interested in a couple, although preferably with the hole for an indicator LED.

BobMc

I'd be interested in a couple, although preferably with the hole for an indicator LED.

I pm'd the gentleman about whether they have a led hole. Hasn't got back with me yet. Let you know when I do. Thanks for your interest. :)

I'd probably buy 3-4 black with holes if you got them. I want to build a nice pen rainbow and buying Laserglow anser pens at $40 each is a lot. Maybe even a chrome one to plate with copper for a high powered SM 635nm build.. What price point would you end up selling them at if you get them?

BobMc

I'd probably buy 3-4 black with holes if you got them. I want to build a nice pen rainbow and buying Laserglow anser pens at $40 each is a lot. Maybe even a chrome one to plate with copper for a high powered SM 635nm build.. What price point would you end up selling them at if you get them?

Can't tell you the price at the moment. But it would be as inexpensive as I could make it and still make a small profit. Thanks for showing interest! Seems like there's some interest so I'll push ahead and make an offer and see what happens. Will let you know what happens. Thanks again for showing interest. :)

Encap

Thinking of purchasing 100 laser66 pen hosts. Would be reselling them at a small/fair profit. They will be complete black, chrome, gold hosts. Not sure yet if they have the hole for the led but I don't think so. Was wondering how much interest there would be in them? Thanks :)

Laser66 does say on the web site minimum order 300 pcs but in the post below Will says he has 300 chrome that someone is thinking to buy. Give it a try--maybe he will sell just 100 if he still has them.

See thread from Feb 9 2017 Post #9: http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/has-anyone-ordered-laser66-recently-99790.html

Last edited:

BobMc

Encap

BobMc

If it is a no go there are always the Chinese pen hosts sold for $5-$6 in many places. Probably could make a deal for 100 of those.

Example: Laser Pointer Pen Housing/Casing/Host for 12mm Laser Module with Accessories Laser Diode Housing 12mm Online with $6.39/Piece on Qianbaihe_trading's Store | DHgate.com

That's is food for thought. Thanks for the link. It say their sold out though, but something similar might be worth looking at? I would like some Laser66 pen host to play with though. Think they might go over well here on the forum.

Ps. That's to weird says they won't ship those hosts to the US?

Last edited:
I've never worked with pen hosts. Are they somewhat easy to make?

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS