Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

feeler : yellow he ne 594nm

i'm looking to sell my 2mw polarized, semi nude REO yellow (594nm) he ne with ac p/s. i bought this from meatball a few months ago, it's the one in his avatar.
wanted the gas heads to see this first.
$340 shipped conus
i'm getting a b/s/t post together

i'm going to just keep it for now. but i could be tempted someday.

I love the semi-nude version of these! It's great to see the plasma glow and a different color some out the end.(green,yellow or orange)

Not to high-jack but I may be looking at selling my 594nm HeNe for anyone interested. I would be willing to trade for something comperable(sp?) as well.

Id go for one if you post it in a month. I'm low on $$ after the 589 I bought...

These HeNe's are pretty rare to see, let alone for sale. The one cheech226 has is a beautiful laser. I was offered it as well but didn't have the funds at the time to purchase. You can find a couple from SAM's for sale section but the prices are even a bit higher than cheech226's.

It's hard to part with but I would be looking for about the same in $ or trade that Cheech is asking.

Well if you have it next month and I have the money i'd probably go for it. Definitely want a hene, not sure if I should go for a green one since 594.1 is so close to 589.

Well if you are still interested in one month I actually would suggest cheech226's if he wishes to sell it. The partial open tube is a great feature!(mine is fully enclosed)

Mine still will be available for sale or trade, but I don't want to take away from his thread. Really it is a nicer specimen even with the rarity of them both.

Roam

Is this 'for parts or not working'? If it's working why do you want to sell your yellow He-Ne? :confused: I've been looking for a yellow for ages, it's absolutely beautiful. It's one of the few gas lasers to lase yellow, besides i think Cu vapor which is not feasable.

because i have 2. oh, it is working. and this is the price i paid.

Last edited:
because i have 2. oh, it is working. and this is the price i paid.

yeah, I have two also, or I'd be interested. I think these are my favorite, but I'm still looking for an orange. If you haven't seen one of these, they are gorgeous!

AUS

Oh the temptation!
I have a huge yellow gap in my rainbow. Tempting.... so very tempting...

@Roam: i would kill for a Cu vapour laser, that lovely green and yellow. I've seen some people make their own but even the halide ones need hundreds of degrees to work and its simply beyond my means..