Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*Feeler* PGL-III-C bare hosts

Hey guys this is a feeler, seeing if there is any interest in the PGL-III-C host as seen here, on the CNI website...

http://www.cnilaser.com/PDF/PGL-III-C-447.pdf

The host will cost somewhere between $45-50 shipped to your door.

I have spoken to a representative at CNI and they have informed me that this host accepts a module at ~12mm in dia and will come with a key switch but no LED indicator.

The host is available with the twist aperture (shutter) and 18650 battery version only at the moment, please contact me if you are interested in any other versions of this host.

***UPDATE***

Shipping quote just came in... Shipping to Australia is MUCH cheaper then to America...

@ 15 units shipping will only be $6.50 extra per unit. @ 20 units its only $5

So all up you are looking at ~$46.50 + shipping (for 15 units price)

Shipping to USA is estimated at ~$17 that includes, packaging and shipping

Thanks for your time!

-Adrian

Last edited:

What sort of beam shutter assembly would these include? The small aperture rotating ones (preferred) like they have on their DPSS units? Or the huge fragile metal slides like they have on their multimode diode units?

I'd be interested, but the shutter type would matter to me..

I too prefer the twist aperture shutter... but that was something I forgot to ask. I will contact them and get an answer for you ASAP.

Thanks

Tabish

Looks nice.

It takes an aixiz module ? What about a diode directly ?

Kevlar

I'd be interested with iris shutter as well. Also, you said it wouldn't come the the LED but would it come with the LED hole pre-drilled? We could always put in our own LED. :D

I would definitely be interested.

Can you get the CNI hosts that accept a single 18650 rather than two CR123As? I believe they have the twist aperture shutter as well.

I am interested if the host has beam correcting optics build in.

I am interested if the host has beam correcting optics build in.

Quite doubtful, especially since those are usually built into the laser module itself, like these. Plus, these hosts are for all different lasers, which have different requirements.

I second the request for a 18650 host.
Would be nice for a 445nm diode and Drlava's optics.

I'll wait for some more details about the host, and pricing before I jump on board.