Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeler for 3D enclousers for HYperion LPMs

Hakzaw1 has been in the hospital lately. I tried calling him there again today, but couldn't get through.

I hope he gets better and, then, is released. He is and has been a great member here. I hope they just don't kick him out because they have done all they are going to do.

Ricker

To a speedy recovery for Hak!!

Does anyone know where I can get the 3D Printer files for the case? The link on his original page takes me to some weird site that wants me to buy family tickets for 70 euros... :/

To a speedy recovery for Hak!!

Does anyone know where I can get the 3D Printer files for the case? The link on his original page takes me to some weird site that wants me to buy family tickets for 70 euros... :/

HANG IN GUYS
enclosures are being made--
or PM Astralists for the file and go ahead and make all a tad thicker--too thin-walled as-is.

I am making bench Hyperions ready to go.
enclosed-heatsunk- choice of nice closures and cases- ready for 20W- easy adjustment-
AND soon to all be gone (I am selling only 4 of these & afaik Pradita may not be ever offering any more--):beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited: