Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite laser site?

Hey everyone, just curious what is everybodys favorite place to buy lasers. My favorite is laserglow as they have excellent customer service and great high quality products. LOVE my Gallileo.

I would have to agree with you :)

Have been a LG customer for about 1 month now and will be for hopefully a long time!

Lately I've been buying from CNI and LPF :p

Those two together can pretty much get anything you can ask for ;)

I like laserbtb.com (Skylaser). They have what seems to be frequent group buys with great deals, and almost every laser they send out seems to be very overspec.

:beer:​

I like laserbtb.com (Skylaser). They have what seems to be frequent group buys with great deals, and almost every laser they send out seems to be very overspec.

:beer:​

I love laserBTB. My PL445 - 1600mw came in over 2 watts! Paid shipped $160 for it

Cheapest prices as well besides lazerer but thats OK as lazerer has been going DOwn

Laserglow's prices are F****** RIDICULOUS! GOD MAKES ME WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT! GAH!
90 FRICKEN DOLLARS FOR A 5mw green? (plus shipping) I will build you a 1.5 watt blue for that money!

GEESUS!

lol rage

I dont know how you guys have such deep pockets :(

My vote goes to laserbtb

:beer:
-Matt

Last edited:
I love laserBTB. My PL445 - 1600mw came in over 2 watts! Paid shipped $160 for it

Cheapest prices as well besides lazerer but thats OK as lazerer has been going DOwn

Laserglow's prices are F****** RIDICULOUS! GOD MAKES ME WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT! GAH!
90 FRICKEN DOLLARS FOR A 5mw green? (plus shipping) I will build you a 1.5 watt blue for that money!

GEESUS!

lol rage

I dont know how you guys have such deep pockets :(

My vote goes to laserbtb

-Matt

But, but KRNA :undecided:

I like my LaserGlow's :yabbem:

Haha, they are pretty pricey but I find them to work well!

But, but KRNA :undecided:

I like my LaserGlow's (KRN's NOTE! - THIS APOSTOPHE SHOULD NOT BE HERE!) :yabbem:

Haha, they are pretty pricey but I find them to work well!

You know i love you Greenlander :p

They better work well at that price lol.

As long as you enjoy your lasers that is what counts :D

Last edited:
Only company I've ever ordered from is Sci-Fi lasers. They go out of stock a lot but if you pre-order then the owner is very helpful and the lasers are of solid quality and excellent price. Not to mention almost always over-spec. My SF501B 1 Watt came in at 1400 mW which is 40% over-spec.

Looking to get a 300 mW 532 and a 50 mW 520 from LaserBTB some time in the future, and possibly one of those slick gold plated ones from LaserGlow.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just curious what is everybodys favorite place to buy lasers. My favorite is laserglow as they have excellent customer service and great high quality products. LOVE my Gallileo.

hello!!!

Looks like you are not asking for yourself. You don't hapen to work for laserglow do you?
No offence meant by that, but that's has happened far too many times here.

IF you are asking for yourself the question may be easier to answer if you take the time to add your location in your personal profile- where you live is important.

One fav seller at LPF has consistantly been JETLASERS(.org) you can lurk at their site but DO Not order there as you will get a lower price by contacting Gray or myself. Gray is lead sales at JL and a member here too; username : JETLASERS

I have a + 5 bump to your rep if you add your location-- best wishes to you for 2014:thanks:

Len

@Hakzaw1 haha no I dont work for laserglow. I am a complete newb when it comes to lasers and I recently purchased my Gallileo at a big discount price around blackfriday so I don't plan on getting a new one soon but thanks anyway!! I live in the U.S. PA

So far I have only ordered lasers from laserbtb, and I have been happy enough with them that I haven't found the need to go elsewhere. If you select the fast shipping option the lasers tend to get here in just over a week which is phenomenal. So for this I would vote laserbtb, although it's really a biased vote.

The eagle pair came from survival laser which was also a good service.

Last edited:

Arshus

as far as chinese companies go, and as for quality/cost ratio I have to throw CNI into the mix. They are consistent and no BS.

-Sal

Cel

Well, I like JetLasers, LPF and DTR's shop (for diodes)...

But there are others who are also very good.

Guys.....

We could put the new generation nichia 445nm diodes in this and have a 6 watt blue pen :D

I know that won't happen, just wanted to mention it :D

http://laserpointerforums.com/f65/n...iodes-nichia-ndb7a75-87042-2.html#post1265772

Is it possible? I dont think those batteries could handle the ~7A draw no?

-Matt

De-rail much?
Probably better suited for the thread about the new diode.

LPF is my favorite place! Great lasers from great people doing personal business! Nothing gets any better than that!

My favorite laser Marketplace is Ankaka it's Really an amazing Chinese wholesale it's Provide The latest Types Of Laser with high quality and also cheap as well , and I Like also laserbtb.com because They have The best Deals :)