Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

I'm glad they went over that spot again, because the first time it just didn't compute for me.

An island capsizing. I mean how the f*ck did that retard (apparently he is suffering from Hep C, so that is not an insult rather a statement of fact) get into office?

Everything looks better in a suit and tie.

suit-up-barney-stinson.jpg

Ill take the one on the right. The middle one is just plain meh and the one on the left, well... her mouth is too small to be practical.

Education is no substitute for common sense

Click Me

While it was a good read, #6, #7, and #8 didn't "remove themselves from the gene pool" which is a basic requirement for a Darwin award. :can:

Also, pneumonia isn't caused by cold, so #1 doesn't count either.

XFX failed. It turns out the video card I bought is a 3rd revision. They added a 2nd DVI port and changed the design on the PCB. There isn't a water block out there that works without modification that I know of. The bastards did this without really letting buyers or owners know. It looks like I might have to mod my water block or put the stock cooler back on and sell it. Now I wish I had found this out sooner so I could've sent one or the other items back.

Woman buys fake ipad for $200.
LOL she deserve to loose her money ''stollen property''