Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

eti57HK2kEuEOz2YmPIzeQ2.gif

Hopefully that one remaining testicle does not work. Without a pecker the gene pool mighte be safe:crackup:

Benm

I case he cannot reproduce anymore (due to lack of say, a penis) i think this should be nominated for a Darwin award.

I wonder what makes someone clean a loaded gun though... i suppose he must have missed a bullet left in the chamber, and probably rubbed the safety the wrong way too, unless it was a glock and he decided to polish the tigger ;)

I wonder what makes someone clean a loaded gun though... i suppose he must have missed a bullet left in the chamber, and probably rubbed the safety the wrong way too, unless it was a glock and he decided to polish the tigger ;)

I have no idea how people manage to do this all the time. I think part of it is the mandated mag safeties that give people the wrong idea of how a gun actually works. Pulling the mag out does NOT make a gun safe; unless you are used to one of the guns at have the stupid mag safety, which makes you believe that all guns have it.

It drives me nuts that if I forget to drop the hammer before pulling (and loading) the mag after a day at the range I have to insert the now loaded mag into the gun in order to decock the hammer. (the gun doesn't have a decocker so this involves pointing th gun in a safe direction and pulling the trigger while holding the hammer with my thumb.)

First rule of gun safety is to keep the gun pointed in a safe direction ( ie not at your dick ) .
Second rule, Keep your f**king fingers out the trigger guard unless you have sights on target and are ready to shoot!!!

" I shot myself while cleaning the gun " is a bullshit excuse. The truth is that idiot was showing off or playing with the gun.

When I clean a gun the first thing I do is take the damn thing apart. I find it impossible to shot when it is in pieces.:thinking:

HIMNL9

Or the gun is defective ... on the army we had a Garand so defective that WITH SAFE ON, it was enough to bump it for fire (not just pull the trigger, i mean ... also just bump the barrel somewhere) ... it caused a lot of accidental fire, and was eliminated only after a deadly one (just for say about safety and army :p)

Defective weapons does exist, unfortunately ... this, anyway, is NOT a good excuse for justify you if you clean a loaded gun, or act with a weapon as if it was a toy ...