Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

@n2stuff
@Benm
@gillza

You guys are optimists IMO. I don't think he actually shot hist junk off, so much as through it. Believe me though, I'm right there with you, rooting that he can no longer contribute to the gene pool :eg: :crackup:

Unfortunately it's been my sad observation that retarded people have no problem reproducing :(

@jcranmer
@T_Warne

I'm willing to bet you're right. I mean how often do you think someone will admit "Yeah I shot my foot while trying a trick quick draw."

@HIMNL9 - The garand was voted one of the worst guns ever made :crackup:

A while back it was on the history channel. If it is the same gun (99% sure) the problem was, no two were the same :crackup:

Back on subject though...

6sSOT.jpg

Last edited:

That was a stupid article anyway. Three sentences about the actual story that say nothing at all, then the rest of the page explaining speed cameras?

You won't get any argument from me....

Unfortunately most articles are like that now, crap loads of useless, somewhat related bullshit, and about 2-3 sentences that are relevant.

In this case, it's the idea itself that I took issue with, and took to be a fail... the composition of the article is also a fail :(

Last edited:
i think the guy that shot his penis was trying to break down the gun with the clip in....on semi auto pistols like the glock you have to pull back on the slide and pull down two little levers, then you push the slide forward while pulling the trigger to release the slide and it comes off...if the clip is in it goes bang:gun: i i assume this happened because the most comfortable way to hold the gun and pull back the slide with the same hand is to have the gun pointing down hints the shot in the testie:D

I have no idea how people manage to do this all the time. I think part of it is the mandated mag safeties that give people the wrong idea of how a gun actually works. Pulling the mag out does NOT make a gun safe; unless you are used to one of the guns at have the stupid mag safety, which makes you believe that all guns have it.

It drives me nuts that if I forget to drop the hammer before pulling (and loading) the mag after a day at the range I have to insert the now loaded mag into the gun in order to decock the hammer. (the gun doesn't have a decocker so this involves pointing th gun in a safe direction and pulling the trigger while holding the hammer with my thumb.)