Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

:crackup: He's an idiot! Seeing a bit too deeply into the mind of a Superhero :crackup:

~ LB

Aww come on. Who hasn't fantasized about having super powers. :p

Being invulnerable, and completely dominating everyone around himself, it kind of makes sense that superman would develop urges to experience pain in the same way as normal people do. Except that since he can't, he ends up seeking out a substitute. Lois is really a dominatrix ;) :evil:

Wow, thanks a lot, I see that whole relationship differently now :D Don't know if good or bad :undecided:

Makes me wonder about Batman and Catwoman now too :thinking:

Did you see Wolverine, Logan and Jean?

What did you do!? :eek: You and your ideas :scowl:

Edit: Flashpoint was pretty crazy if you've seen it. Aquaman and Wonderwoman ;)

~ LB

Last edited:
The logan/jean/scott triangle is actually pretty straightforward and normal. Except Jean is a bitch for leading both of them on imo.

Batman, and Catwoman... that seems fairly straightforward irrc, although you do kind of have to question batman on hooking up with batgirl considering he was what, in his 40's and she was 16?

7 Classic Disney Movies Based On R-Rated Stories | Cracked.com

10 Disney Movies With Horrific Origins - Listverse

The Horror of Disney | Acrylic Zombie

Disney Ladies + Texts from Last Night - Imgur

My job here is done.

You'll never look at cartoons and comics in the same way again :eg:

Edit... wasn't the whole reason Aquaman and Wonderwoman were at war was that wonderbitch killed his wife, the queen of the amazons?

Don't want to rewatch it now, but here it is: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/justice-league-the-flashpoint-paradox

Last edited:
"Way to go, right in the childhood!" Yeah thanks, I didn't know all that. But now I do! :cryyy:

The texts were pretty funny. Disney always was a little twisted. Or so the rumors say :whistle:

~ LB

943692_505852926157737_221395228_n.jpg

really sucks when they cant even draw the pentagram right either, it should be an upside down star :thinking:

Clown said:
How come God hogs up all the good followers, and we're left with the retards?

MV5BMjA4MzE1MjI5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDk2NjE3._V1._SX475_SY649_.jpg

More fail from the land of Piroshkis ;)

~ LB

Last edited:
See, that's the problem... the reason why GTA: Russia just wouldn't work. Most russians would just look it, and say, yeah, so what?

If you're talking about the extra drunk stumbly people... well, drinking in russia is kind of a big problem. Especially in the 45+ age group it's epidemic.

If you're talking about the general disregard for traffic lights... that's just life conditioning I think. You see an opening, you take it.

About all the weird crap not being transported properly, that's more a sign of the fact that delivery services there just haven't caught up yet. In the US, if you need to move something big, it's really not a problem at all to even just go to the nearest home depot and grab a truck the hour.

Outside of Moscow, St.Petersburg, and some other larger towns, russia has A LOT of catching up to do. It's really like you get dropped 80 years in the past.

Last edited:
Hmm... So I guess all the jokes about Russians and Vodka are true :thinking:

I think in regards to law it must be a little like China in that most people do whatever they want locally, because it's just to big to realistically police or regulate. I think that applies to the disregard for laws as well, not that we don't have stupid Americans too, just more policing. Of course if you are caught in China, or Russia I would assume, penalties are severe and you have no say, period.

~ LB